Johnny X Curtis Sister

For The First Time

Triggers- Intoxication and sexual harassment. (Grabbing an ass in as far as it goes.)

Note- This was requested. The reader is the Curtis sister. Hope you guys like. I know I don't usually put pronouns in, so I'm sorry. She's older than Soda and Pony but younger than Darry.

~~~

   You were walking with Pony and Johnny on the way home from school. They were being quiet, like always. You always walked home with them after school. They didn't ever seem to care. You smiled as you clutched your books to your chest. You spotted him out of the corner of your eye.

   You had developed a large crush on one of your fellow Juniors His name was Sam and he was gorgeous. He had his blond hair greased back and big mossy green eyes. He had dimples that just about made your heart melt. Sam was laughing with his friends by the school wall. He had on his brown leather jacket and he had a cigarette hanging loosely between his lips. One of Sam's friends nudged his arm and pointed in your direction.

   Your face heated up and you looked down at the side-walk. Pony and Johnny were watching you with an intense interest. You reminded yourself that you weren't a sissy and you pushed your hair out of your face. You straightened up and watched as Sam walked up to you.

   "Hey, it's Y/n, right?" He asked. He took a drag of his cigarette and tossed it to the ground. You gave a half-smile. Johnny and Ponyboy were awkwardly off to the side. You were completely composed and looked at him without fear.

   "Yeah. You're Sam, right?" You asked coolly. He nodded his head and smirked at you. He was walking backwards and looking at you while you were walking. You mentally smacked yourself. 'Sam, right?' God!

   "So there's this kick ass party this weekend at one of my friend's places. I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" Sam flashed a blinding smile at you and you nodded. He bit his bottom lip. "I'll pick you up at 8'o clock tomorrow night."

   He rushed back off to his friends and they all hooted and hollered. Pony was blinking rapidly at you and Johnny was looking at the ground with pink tinted cheeks. You made sure to move your hips a little bit more as you walked away. What was the worst thing that could happen?

~~~

   It was 7: 30 on Saturday when you were finally ready to go to the party. Darry and Soda had almost thrown a fit when you told them you were going to a party with a boy. The rest of the gang didn't seem to be fond of the idea either. You didn't care. You'd been crushing on Sam Evans since the third grade. You had on the most comfortable pair of tight jeans you owned, a black crop-top that didn't show anything above your bellybutton. You had on a pair of beat-up old converse that once belonged to Soda. You liked them a lot.

   You walked out of your room, hair curled, lips a dark red, and winged black eye-liner. You looked attractive and it must have been a little bit too much.

   "Y/n, do you want to eat something before you leave-" Darry cut himself off when he saw you and he looked at you with a defeated look. He knew there was no talking you out of anything. The rest of the boys looked up. Two-Bit's mouth fell open, Steve quit shuffling cards, Soda smiled from ear to ear, and Ponyboy blinked rapidly. Dallas tried to lean on the couch, but missed completely and fell to the floor. Nobody said anything, not even to laugh at Dally.

   "You look beautiful." A soft voice spoke up. You turned, half-expecting to see Sam standing in the doorway. To your surprise, it was Johnny. He had an unreadable expression on his face and his eyes were glistening. The boys all switched their gazes to him instead. He frowned. "What? She does!"