Two-Bit X Reader

Under The Weather

Warnings- Nope. It's cute.

Note- Requested by anon! Thank you! :)

~~~

   You smiled, tossing your head back in laughter. Soda and Steve were trying their damnedest to beat Dallas in an arm wrestling competition. Dallas was feeling extremely playful today, and was even nice to you. You'd arrived at the Curtis house and he held the door open for you. Granted, he probably watched your ass as you passed him, but you'd take what you could get.

   Soda clasped Dallas' hand in his own and they placed their elbows firmly against the table. Soda licked his top lip and Dally merely blinked. It was tense for a second. You called 'go' and they began pressing against each other's force. It seemed like milliseconds before Soda's arm was against the table. Dallas grinned and leaned back in his chair victoriously.

   "How are you doing that?!" Soda demanded. At least with Steve he lasted a minute. Steve and Soda seemed weak in comparison to Dally. They looked pissed about it. Dallas grinned mischievously. You'd caught on to what he was doing earlier on. You laughed harder. Soda and Steve seemed to notice and shot you weird looks.

   "What's goin' on, Y/n?" Steve asked. You laughed harder then winced. Your stomach had been cringing up at random. It could have been your period, but it was a strange cramp. It felt like sharp pins being pushed through your skin. It was hurting on your lower-right side. You were sure it was nothing. The last time you were actually sick was when you were seven and had the flu. Nothing, not even a cold, had appeared since then. You were going to get through this, just like everything else.

   You looked up at Steve and Soda with a smile on your face. They were both right handed. It was easy for them to arm-wrestle each other. Dallas, however, would be difficult to arm-wrestle fairly. He's left handed. You laughed softly. You glanced at Dally and he gave you a small nod. You were allowed to tell them.

   "Dallas is left handed. You two are arm-wrestling with your left hands. Your left arms wouldn't be as strong as your right ones. Dallas' left arm is dominant, so he's stronger in that arm. It's a completely unfair game." You stated. Soda's eyebrows knit in confusion and Steve sighed loudly. What idiots.

   The screen door opened and slammed shut. Ponyboy jumped and looked over his book to see who had made the noise. Johnny quit staring off into space for a split second then he saw who it was and went back to staring. He was being quiet, like always.

   "Hey, Y/n! You look great today, ya know that?" Two-Bit, your boyfriend, had arrived and gave you a peck on the cheek. You looked at your outfit. You'd worn the same thing once every week and he'd never said anything about it then? He was up to something. You gave him a look that said you could see through him. He caved in immediately.

   "I made you a doctor's appointment three days ago. Guess what today is?" Two-Bit gave you a smile and wiggled his head a little. "Your doctor's appointment!"

   "Keith!" You snapped. You were pretty upset. Two-Bit blinked before completely processing who you were talking to. You only used his actual name every now and then. He smiled sweetly at you. You sighed. You'd come up with some way to get out of it. Some way. You knew what was wrong with you. You didn't want to flip your shit in front of the guys.

   "I'm just worried! You said you're in pain. I didn't want you to be. Sorry, I guess?" Two-Bit gave you a small smile. You sighed and stood up.

   "Give me a couple minutes and we'll leave, okay?" You asked. He nodded and walked over to see what the guys were doing. You made a b-line for the bathroom and shut the door quickly. You were not going to the doctor's office. Not a chance in hell. You scoffed and started looking around. How were you going to get out of here? If you didn't go this time, it was highly doubtful that Two-Bit would call and make another appointment. It would all work out.