Teaser

"So you said you love me?" I asked when he pulled me closer to his chest. I inhaled his musky scent and I nearly lost my sanity from that.

"Yes, but don't believe me. I am a big fat liar." he said, in husky voice while running his lips against my jaw down to my neck.

I chuckled, "Oh don't worry, you are not the only one." I could feel his body became rigid and he stopped.

Pulling away from my neck, he stared back at my cold gray eyes with his gorgeous golden orbs.

"I am the game master here, sweet face. I set the rules." he snarled.

I smirked back, "Well then, I am the willing opponent to face you. I set MY own rules."

He grabbed my jaw that I could feel his fingertips will leave a bruise tomorrow. Not that I care though.

"No sweetheart, I am the one who is in control here. Not YOU", he growled.

I smiled at him sarcastically and I grabbed his hand to remove it from my jaw. I did not waver my hard stare at him.

"Well, you completely got the wrong person to mess with." I stated.

He frowned, completely confused.

I took this advantage as I leaned closer to his ears and whispered.

"I set the rules, you play the game."

A/N: Will finish Absolution first. XD then I will update this soon.