5: Greed

Ose

I woke up because of the irritating noise from the left side of my room, and the noise is coming from Atsaroth's chamber. I'm fully aware what kind of sounds they're making, but I try to listen carefully to who's the girl he's banging yet I failed. The wall's too far from my bed.

I put the silk sheets away from my body as I stand up and walk towards the wall that separates our room. I pressed my ears against it and listen again gingerly this time.

I could hear some soft familiar feminine moans, that blends with Astaroth's groaning voice "Damn Lilith you're good.." my eyes widened in shock. Why am I surprised that when Lord Lucifer's not here this whore will warm somebody else's bed.

Still, I didn't remove my ears from the wall and continue to listen to them, I feel that there's a purpose why she's doing this with my co-demon general.

Intriguing.

"You're much better than Lucifer.." she moaned again this time and I could hear Astaroth chuckle "Yes of course because you will be my Queen when he's gone from the throne.." and I heard a loud slapped. Oh so he is also hurting Lilith? But no, my speculation failed when I heard Lilith's screaming his name in the throes of passion.

They are trying to dethrone Lord Lucifer? This is a bad news, I should tell him.

But for the meantime, even if it is cringeworthy to listen I should know more about their plans. "Baby I'm coming.. Bounce more for me!" I heard Astaroth groaning again and Lilith's screaming his name like there's no tomorrow.

After a few minutes, I could even hear them panting with each other. "So Lucifer's not here, are you going to take his throne away?" I hear her giggled, I think Astaroth's showering her with kisses and it's disgusting.

"Yes, my Queen and once I take his throne this whole Gehenna will be ours, those demons who looked down on you will bow before your feet. And he will be nothing but a mere general once he's back." Astaroth stated "It's good that vampire Queen occupied his attention, then we will have more time to conquer this domain."

I pulled away from the wall, I've heard enough. It's time for me to tell Lord Lucifer about this. I walked towards my wardrobe and look for a garbs that I could wear for the day.

Once I am done searching for an outfit, I peeled my sleepwear and changed into the clothes I choose. After tying up my hair and grabbing my cane, I went out from my bedroom.

While walking, I've think about all the days I spent here in Hell. To be honest, I am much comfortable here rather than staying on Earth. This is my home now and my sanctuary from the pathetic human life I once had and now it's taken away by me in despair.

Yes at first, some of the demons aren't accomodating and I must do everything to achieve this rank that I'm having. Yet, I will do everything to maintain what I have even though being a demon general is a tough job, and it is not an easy task either, you need a strong will to live even if you're being whipped in front of a legion.

Ah, look we're already in the Gates of Iscariot. Time for me to look for our rightful leader.
---

Later that day, I shapeshifted myself as a servant girl in the castle. My eyes are looking for some possible place that Lord Lucifer might be staying with the Queen. I even asked a couple of questions from the other servants and when they ask why I didn't know where they are, I just answer them back that I am new recruit.

Yet, a pale looking girl with a silver tray on her hands just walked past me whispering some things with the other maid. I furtively leaned closer and listen to their gossips. "The Queen's visitor is throttling her, and that's so new!" she squealed.