4: Visits

Lucifer

"Is it really necessary to wear this kind of clothing? I feel suffocated." I scowled at Ose when he is fixing the back of my waist coat. I asked him to what kind of garbs that vampires might possibly, wear since I have to pay Ira a visit. I need to show that I am "sincere" of forming an alliance with her.

He is now combing my hair to be neat and sleek "Yes my lord, I believe that the vampire noblemen still wears a European fashion in clothing. Some of them are alive since that era, and based to my observation, she is used of wearing a middle age fashion too." he explained.

He is right, I recalled that day when I saw her sitting on her throne wearing a black and red 17th century style of dress. So Ose's right then, and I am amused that he is knowledgeable about this stuff.

I faced the mirror once Ose's done brushing my black silk waist coat with golden sequins, black breeches paired with white over stockings, I am also wearing a white cravat and a shirt with ruffles on the wrist, while my footwear is a boothose.

Ose faced me while fixing my cravat and he put a red stone on my cravat "During those era, every men is required to wear a curly white wig to make them look wiser. But as the years go by, these kind of fashion slowly disappears and now they are just a part of history." he slowly took a step back, while giving me a small smile "However, it seems that vampires brought back these kind of clothing, and I am glad with that." he bowed first before disappearing.

Of all the demons, Ose's past remains mystery to all of us, but I am grateful to have him here. Even though I failed to make Raphael fell because of Lilith's stupidty, we have Ose to heal us.

I combed my hair again to make me look sleeker, I already retracted my wings earlier to make me comfortable when wearing those garbs.

After fixing myself for one last time, I went out already of my room.
---
It wonders me how Ose managed me to find a carriage, and a available porter to bring me to her castle. Ose's right when he said that I could blend in easily once I learned how to dressed one of them. I am now sitting inside a cozy carriage while I endure the rough ride, because of my head bumping on the ceiling.

Honestly, I am not comfortable while my wings are being retracted. I should be proud of my wings because that is a part of my beauty.

I am back to my senses when the carriage stopped, it seems that we are already here. I pulled out the invitation from the pocket inside my waist coat, then I read what is the contents inside.

I am impressed on how Ose's so prepared for this, so my pseudonyme will be Lucius Chenneour. I am a guest and an audience for the court meeting of the nobles. The footman opened the door gently, and he bowed his head for respect, I fixed my coat first before going down.

A lot of vampires will attend this meeting, and I am glad that my outfit seems to be not out of place. I followed where they are going, and I find out that the guests will enter from the east gate.

Now I learned that vampires are such elegant creatures, but just like pressed flowers.

They are beautiful, but dead.

"Next please, sir?" a guard asked politely where my invitation is. It's still unnerving how their red eyes flashed in the darkness. The guard read the invitation, and once he is done. He handed it back to me, smiling while showing his fangs.

"Welcome to the Rose castle, Lord Chenneour. Have a pleasant night and enjoy." I tucked the invitation inside my waist coat and I nodded at him formally. I follow the flow of the guests and walked with their groups.

But it seems that these creatures are sensing that something's different with them, they keep on glancing at my direction and I find it uncomfortable so I just gave them a small smile. We are now heading towards a huge double door that leads to it seems like a court room.