7: Adore

Ira

Later that day when Lucifer went to Gehenna, I came back to my castle just in time when I felt an angelic aura. I went to find that presence and it is inside my drawing room, the moment I opened the door 8 pair of eyes looks at my direction.

I frowned "I know who archangel Michael is, but I wonder who are the rest?" a tall woman with silver armor and long blond hair that reach her waistline walks towards me while smiling "Hi, I am Haniel and those two are Raphael and Gabriel." she points at the two angels one with the bloody red wings, and the other have a feathers like mirrors creating a small rainbows inside the room, the two of them are look alike. But the one with the red wings, looks more appealing to me and I know I shouldn't admire him, this is so wrong.

But before they noticed that I am checking him out, I went inside and closed the door behind me "Why are you all here? I am sure we didn't harm any humans and if one of my subordinates crossed that line, I personally punish them." I know about the rule since one of the books in the library states that we shouldn't hurt the humans.

I don't hate the mortals, nor love them. But in my perception, we shouldn't really hurt them since they mustn't know about our existence. Oh I suddenly remembered Coulton, he sold humans for slavery.

"Have a seat. What is it that you want to talk about?" I asked, calmly. The three of them sat on the long velvet couch while Michael sat on an armchair alone. "Is he claustrophobic?" I pointed at him.

Raphael answered "No one knows but I think that's the right term." I nod, stopping myself to smile.

What the hell, get a grip you evil bitch.

"I know what your plans are to Lucifer." Michael said, and I almost snickered but I remained neutral "And what about it?"

Raphael stands up and walks over to me, patting my shoulder "Good job, keep it up." and he grinned, oh so I thought. They loathe him, "Okay? I know that's not the only thing you want to talk to me and stop beating around the bush, spill it." I stated, coldly.

I heard Gabriel chuckle "Feisty." But Haniel is beaming "I love her already."

Michael sigh "Haniel quit admiring her, she's dangerous than what she looks like." I smirked, he is right.

"We're here to ask you a favor, since we have to be prepare for a war against the demons and to my brother." he muses, and I am just listening to him. But I have the feeling where this talk is going.

"And?" I arched an eyebrow. "I've heard that there is a vampire named Coulton, and my Seraphim saw that he is kidnapping some teenage girls and teenage boys to sell for slavery. I want this to end, we are in charge of protecting humanity yet I know only a few about your kind." he explained.

"What makes you think I should help you?" I asked, leaning on my chair. "Because he knows that Coulton is your enemy and your beliefs to humans are different." Gabriel explained.

I chuckle "Now do you expect me to say 'Oh right you got me yeah I should help you'? Convince me further, even if you're archangels I won't obey you easily."

Raphael whispers to Michael "This is harder than what I was expecting." I almost softened to how his voice sounds frustrated but the next thing surprises me.

"O-okay, I will help you." damn right, I just heard someone said that and that someone is me.

Haniel beams "You do?" I groan "Yeah, I will help you in any other way I can. Since I loathe Coulton too." Michael smiles kindly "Thank you, Ira."

I just nod and gave them a tight smile "So can we plan now? I am itching to burn his kingdom down."
---

The drawing room feels so cold when the angels left a minute ago, the red feather in my hand that Raphael gave to me is soft and warm against my freezing hands.

Warmth.

I didn't long for such thing but it makes me wonder, how does it feel to be warm and comforting. Not rigid and cruel, though those thoughts are not meant for a evil creature like me.

Madness. It is madness. I should stop this and focus to my goal at hand.

I grabbed a book from my right and tuck the feather inside, but before closing it I feel a presence behind me. I returned the book from the shelf and turn around to see Lucifer glaring at my direction.

"You talked to my brothers?" I nod in response "Yes."

He took huge steps and grabbed my arms with his hand like vice "Are you trying to destroy me?" I shake my head "No. They are asking me something that I am willing to do."

He arched an eyebrow "Care to tell me what is it?" There's no point of keeping it from him since he is not involved in this matter anyway. I tell him the whole details since it is all just about Coulton and the plan.

"So they want you to exterminate that kingdom? Sounded like my brothers, asking someone to save the humanity." he scoffs.

I watched him curiously "Humans are harmless creatures, but some of them became violent because of your demons. Isn't?" he lift his other hand to hit me but I didn't even bat an eye, instead I stare directly at him "Guilty are we? What? You gonna hit me? Is that all you can do, Lucifer?"

He gritted his teeth and hardened his jaw, his golden eyes looking colder as ever "Why you gotta be so headstrong?"

"Why you gotta be such an ass? It is my decision and I won't let you control me." I glared at him. But the Devil grabbed my small arm and pulled me closer to him "Oh yes, queen bitch I will control anybody I want."

I yanked my arm away from him harshly "Now I understand why you are being banished from Paradise, I may not know about the whole story but all I see a pathetic fallen angel that doubt the love of his Creator."

He chuckle "You speak like an angel but you're just like me, a creature of darkness."

"I may be evil but I am not dumb as you, attacking those harmless humans because you are a coward. You fear the weak because you are the weakest. If I were Michael, I would be ashamed of having a coward brother like you." I laughed evily "Nobody will love a stupid and pathetic creature like you Lucifer, only the strongest will fight against the toughest. But the one who is attacking those weak and harmless, are the foolish who think they are superior enough. Now I understand, you're not the most intelligent being created. Poor you."

And with that, I left him while he is shaking in fury. I stepped on his ego and crushed it like a bug. There's no better feeling to know that I won again.
---
A/N: I'm sorry if I didn't update for a long time. It's holiday here in my place and sadly, my brain is also in holiday. Kek, anyways advance happy Easter! :D