Special Chapter: Skyfall

A/N: Ira's dream where she saw Lucifer that time and some predictions that there is a possibility that they will meet in person.

I will include this in Sanguine Rubere.
---
Ira

Vampires can survive a fall from sky length with only less injury, it is freaky but most purebloods do it just for fun.

However, what will happen right now is no fun at all.

I don't feel pain, vampires never feel physical agony, except, if wolfsbane is involve then we rather choose to die than to be tortured by our archnemesis.

Dasmond, my long time suitor, dragging my broken body behind him up to some spiral staircase inside a abandoned tower not far from the castle.

I cough, there is blood in my mouth and I can't wipe it because all of my arms are badly beaten by him that I can barely feel them anymore.

I was like a ragged doll being abused again, if only he didn't use wolsfbane, probably he is already in pieces.

Unfortunately, he came prepared and ready.

The bastard planned all this.

I choke back a yelp of pain when he crushed my ankle with his one hand, I glare at him and he just smiled at me.

"Relax, Ira honey, it will be over soon and once it's over, your body will be mine to play with." He said that while he is shaking and a crazy grin's plastered across his face.

This man is sick. He is even worse than Hellios or Salis combined.

"F-freed m-m-me.." I can barely speak too because of the chain around my neck.

He tugged the chains and drag me up to the stairwell again. Every move, my head hits the steps and he is giggling creepily at the sight.

He completely lost it.

I heard he opened the door that leads to a small room with a church bell inside.

He pick me up by the roots of my hair to face him, his maroon colored eyes are filled with malice and their emotionless depths are staring back to my lifeless ones.

He grin "Once it is over, you will be completely mine."

I smirk "Go fuck yourself, Dasmond. Nobody loves you." I even laughed at his face "You are useless and pathetic, go rot alone fucktard."

Okay that angered him and it seems my death sentence will be served in no time, as I feel that he actually bring my body out of the window.

I look down below me and we are indeed in sky length. In this case, once I fell, I might probably be in coma for months or years.

He grin maniacally "I will preserve your body and pull out those precious jewels from their sockets and put them inside my jar. I can even make a pillow out of your hair and those pretty lips will be in a frame."

I gave him a dirty look "You are disgusting, psychotic pig. Now I know why your parents doesn't want you." I smirk "You are such a sorry excuse for a son."

And that, he let go of my hair and I can feel my body free falling as I descending down fastly.

The wind stings my skin and I shut my eyes, preparing for the impact when I feel that someone is beside me.

I opened my eyes to see a man wearing a black tunic with a velvet red cloak around his shoulders and a white wings behind him.

Not only that, he has this golden eyes.

We are facing each other and I wonder why he is smiling.

He is beautiful. That's the first term that came into my mind.

I frown when he starts to speak, but no voice coming out.

What is he saying?

"Wake up.." That was the first and last thing I heard from him before my body hits the ground.

I jolted up awake from my bed catching my breath, okay, that's some sort of a weird dream.

Dasmond isn't the one that bothered me the most, but the golden eyed man.

Who is he?

And he has wings. White wings.

I sigh and my eyes saw something beside of my pillow.

My throat gone dry when I realized it is a feather.

A white one.