Change is Coming

Luka's POV

Guess that's how my finally year of Junior High School went... It was fun, I mean a lot of things happened to me... I shed a lot of tears to be honest, yet it feel so worth it... Now the starting of Senior High School life finally begins... ANOTHER STEP CLOSER TO MY FUTURE.

Nero and Lily already transferred from other schools... So we won't be seeing them for quite some time. Luckily we still have communications with them, through group chats. LoL.

~ Time skip, First day of school ~

" I'm finally a Senior High student!!! " I yelled while leaving the house and went to the same bus stop, then I saw Gakupo Sensei!!! >/////< " Gakupo Sensei!!! " I yelled and he looked at me. " Luka!!! " He yelled back at me while waving his hand. " I miss you so much Sensei! " I said and tugged on his arm. I heard him chuckle, " So do I Luka. " He said and ruffled my hair again. :3

He was a little bit drowsy while we were in the bus... And he still wears the jacket I gave him... And we both wore the bracelet that I bought for the both of us... I also had the keychain he gave me last-last summer and wore the earrings he gave me last summer. Black of the left and white on the right. Just like the way he wore it on me before we performed. >////< I still remember those moments...

When we arrived at school, we both went to his office and left our stuffs there. Then we went to the restaurant we used to had breakfast with... But we were so shock to see the place was different... I then tugged on Sensei's shirt. " Welcome Ma'am, Sir. " A lady said. Sensei and I both nod at her and we both looked at each other, " Guess they renovated it. " Gakupo Sensei told me and we just took a seat at the corner...

" For being one of the first out of 99 costumers, here's a free soup. " The lady said and placed a bowl of soup on our table. ONLY ONE BOWL!? " We'll share Luka. " Gakupo Sensei told me. " Ehh!? Nah, I don't wanna. " I said and he glared at me... " Uhh... F-Fine... " I said and just took my spoon. " Are you shy that you're sharing- " " No! " I immediately cut him off and he chuckled.

" You haven't got the gift I bought for you, Sensei? " I said trying to change the topic. " Nope. The guidance office never opened. " He said with a laugh. " Aww.. Poor Sensei. " I said and he just ruffled my hair. Gosh... Having breakfast with him and him ruffling my hair, makes my day already! These simple things makes me so happy! >////<

When our order finally arrived, we were both shock to see that the menu is different. When we tasted it, it also tasted different. Gakupo Sensei started to ask. " Umm... Is the owner of this restaurant... New? " Gkupo Sensei asked and the lady nod. " Yes Sir. We already bought this whole place. " The lady answered and my eyes just widen... Guess my favorite menus are gone.

After breakfast, Gakupo Sensei and I had a little chitchat at the restau—New restaurant. -3- I told him how I wasted my summer vacation on online games and stuffs, then he told me that he spent most of his summer vacation at school. ' If you only told me earlier! Then I'll be spending my whole summer vacation with you at school! ' I thought to myself.

Then we started talking about Musics! " All I could listen to is the song ' Secret Love Song ' by Little Mix. Have you heard of it? " He asked me and I just looked at him dumbfounded. " I knew you wouldn't. You listen to Japanese songs more often than English. " He said. HE KNOWS ME VERY WELL! >////<

" Why Sensei? What's the song all about? " I asked him. " Try searching it for yourself. I bet you'll like it. " He told me and I just nod obediently. " Okay. I will. " I said and he ruffled my hair. We then went to the music room. I started opening the windows and he started fixing the curtains. When our hands accidentally touched, I felt something hit me... Like an electricity! I was stunned and stopped moving then he ruffled my hair.