1st Date <3 ( Part 1 )

Luka's POV

I'm so happy, today's Friday and I only have 1 examination left! And Nero's going home! Cause he know what happened to me through our group chat, so that's why his going home. I already told them the good news last night, and send them some screenshots of our conversations. I admit, I'm going crazy and I feel like my hearts gonna burst. >///<

And tonight I'm going to go to his apartment for dinner~ I'm so excited! He said no liquors because I have a weak alcohol tolerance. Hehehe. I woke up and immediately opened my phone.

From: Gakupo Sensei ❤️❤️❤️
To: Luka

Good Morning Darling. Wake up already or we'll be late. 😉

Ekkkk!!!! >/////<

From: Luka
To: Gakupo Sensei

Good Morning Sensei~ I'll just take a bath. Hahaha

I texted and started getting ready. When I was finally done, I went to Mom and kissed her cheek. " Bye Mom~ I'll be dating with Sensei tonight~! " I told her and she laughed. " Don't date to much. " She said and I just chuckled at her and went to the bus stop. I already saw Gakupo Sensei standing. :)

From: Gakupo Sensei ❤️❤️❤️
To: Luka

I can see you running.

I just went to him and hugged him. I'm not wearing uniform right now, so no one will notice I'm a student. And he's wearing a jacket that covers his uniform as well, so no one will notice his a teacher. " Miss you~ " I said and he chuckled a ruffled my hair. " I miss you more. " He said and smiled. " Don't call me ' Sensei ' when were in public, Luka. " He said and I nod.

" Okay, Kwan ko. ( my Kwan ) " I said and he chuckled. Ekk! He's blushing! >////< " I always knew that ' Kwan ' ... Is actually me. " He said while laughing. We were talking until a bus arrived. I just can't smiling right now, I feel like all my stress and problems were gone. " Good luck on your exam later. " Gakupo Sensei said. " Sure Sen-Kwan ko... " I said and just facepalmed and he laughed.

" Oh by the way, Kwan ko. Nero's going home~! " I told him. " Really? Today? " Kwan ko asked me. " Yep. " I said happily. " We'll... I miss pissing him off anyway. " Sensei said and I just chuckled at him. " He misses you too, Kwan ko. " I said and he ruffled my hair. " So you'll be going out with him later? " Gakupo Sensei asked me.

" Umm.. Yeah... But I'll be quick. " I told him and he smiled. " No it's okay. Just text me. I'll be getting ready too anyway. " He said and I just nod. " Thanks, Kwan ko~ " I said and hugged his arm. " We can't do this at school anymore, so do it while we still can. " He said with a laugh and I laughed at him as well. When we reached school, we went to the restaurant and no one's there...

" You sure you'll wait for them here? " Sensei asked me and I just nod. " Okay, see you tonight. " He said and just ruffled my hair and went out of the restaurant. Hopefully no one saw us... I just sat at our usual table and waited, until IA arrived. " Luka!!! " She yelled and hugged me. " Congratulations! " She said and kissed my cheeks. " Eww! " I said and just wiped my face with a laugh.

" I saw him at school walking towards the Music room, happily. He even greets the students he passed by first, before they can greet him! " IA said and I just chuckled. IA and I are talking until Miku and Miki came, they rent on one boarding house anyway. And Yohioloid followed.

We just keep on talking until Gakupo Sensei came together with that same Sensei he was with last time. He smiled at us. I'm really fangirling right now. >////< We were looking at each other again, until Yohioloid just covered our view cause he sat at the vacant chair in front of me. -.-