Please, Don't... ( Part 3 )

Luka's POV

I can still see Sensei sleeping... When I looked at the clock it's already 9 PM. 3rd period. I already missed 3 subjects... I received another chat from Miku...

Miku Hatsune

Miku: Hey! I'm very lonely here! What time are you coming back!?
Me: Maybe, 4th period...
Miku: Why!? Where are you anyway!?
Me: I'm with Sensei..
Miku: Where!?
Me: I'll tell you later.
Miku: By the way, Kiyoteru Sensei said he saw you at the restaurant an hour ago.

My eyes widen. OMG.

Me: What did he said?
Miku: Nah. Nothing much. Cause he saw me outside our classroom and asked me why I was still there, then I told him that I was pretty lonely because you were absent. Then he told me that he saw you at the restaurant about 8:20...
Me: Ohh...
Miku: He's having his class at Shion and Len's section right now.
Me: Oh... I promise, I'll be there at our 4th Period. 10-11.
Miku: You better be! I'm so lonely right now, and I hate talking to anyone else.
Me: Sensei just needs me right now...
Miku: Yieee~ He just misses you.
Me: Yeah... Maybe you're right...
Miku: Well see yah. Our teacher's here. Loveyah~!

With that I just set my phone to airplane mode again and just stare at Sensei while he was sleeping... I just stood up and looked out the window.... I can see students outside, at the Computer Shop, Photocopy house and of course at the street. I just went back and look at Sensei again... He looks so broke too.

I just sat on the side of his bed and just kept on crying. I don't know why my tears wouldn't stop. I feel so exhausted. " Sensei... I'm tired... " I said and just lie my head and hugged him from behind... I just buried my head on his back and closed my eyes. A few minutes later I can feel him slowly turning around...

He looked at me hugged me really tight. I saw his tears running down his cheeks, I just hugged him and buried my face on his chest... We just stayed like this for a few minutes until he fell asleep again. It's already 9:50 AM. I slowly stood up without disturbing him and fixed myself up. I rip a piece of paper from my notebook and left a note for him.

I need to go to school Sensei... Miku's still waiting for me... I'll be back lunch time, I promise. I love you. - Luka.

I then took my binder, phone and wallet with me and just left my backpack inside his room. I went downstairs and saw the owner. " You're leaving? " She asked me. " Yeah... I'll be back, lunch time. " I told her and took a money from my wallet.

" What is this? " She asked me, and I smiled a little. " For his lunch... Please take good care of him for me while I'm away... Please make sure no one from school knows that he's here. " I told the owner while slightly bowing my head and she tapped on my shoulder. " Sure. We will... But this money you gave me is too much. " She said and I just nod. " It's okay. Also thank you for lending us a hand this morning... Thank you so much for letting us stay there for a while. " I said while trying to stop my tears.

" It's the first time I've ever seen a student, love her teacher so much... " She said and just smiled at me. " Be strong. It's just challenges of life. Love will always prevail, Luka. " She said and I just nod quietly. " Thank you so much... " I said almost in a whisper and she slowly hugged me.

I immediately went to school, then I saw Rana and her friends... " Mommy! " Rana yelled and I immediately looked at them. " What's wrong Mommy!? " Luo asked me, I just smiled. " Nothing... " I said and they all looked dumbfounded at me. " Have you seen Daddy? He wasn't able to have his class to us earlier. " " Yeah, at us too. " Nana and Kohaku said.