He likes me? Hehehe

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, Month of July ~

It's already Nutrition Month, for the Juniors actually. And for us Seniors, we still have regular classes! -.- But thanks to the noises outside, some teachers just took our attendance. I can see students getting ready for the Nutrition Month and for the up coming School Festival. I heard there'll be a Battle of the Bands and Dance Showdown this up coming School Festival. But since I'm no longer a Junior High Student... So nevermind. XD

I was pretty busy because of being a lyrist and also a Soprano member at Glee. I don't have time to see Sensei anymore because he's even busier than me. :( Meiko Sensei and I always visits our tailor about the formal dress that we are all gonna wear during performing. And also the T-shirts I designed for the Rondallas. But I was so disappointed when I saw the results of the T-shirts. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I EXPECTED IT TO BE! I started protesting, but I can't do anything about it because it was already been printed. -.-

" Sensei I told you we should have printed the T-shirts at Kiyoteru and Gakupo Sensei's favorite T-shirt printing shop! " I yelled making my voice hearable for the one who printed our T-shirt. Meiko Sensei just sighed. " I mean look! " I told her and showed her my original design. " Expectations versus Reality, Luka. " Meiko Sensei told me and I just rolled my eyes.

When Meiko Sensei and I went back to school, I was so shock when they still appreciated the T-shirts. All I do is sit quietly at the corner of the music room and watch their happy faces. " Stop being grumpy Luka, they like it ya know. But it's still better when they followed the original design. " Len said. " I know! " I said and just scratched the back of my head.

I then stood up and went to Gakupo Sensei's office to get my lyre, because anytime soon I'll be hearing the whistle. I was running towards his office until I felt my right ear a little bit weird. I just stopped running and took a quick pinch and stretched my ear. My eyes widen when I starting to hear nothing on my right ear. I gasped and hurried myself to Gakupo Sensei! I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING ON MY RIGHT EAR.

I was panicking until I remembered it's already two years... Every two years I undergo this kind of operation on the ears just for me to maintain my hearing. My first operation was when I was in 7th grade... Then 2nd was in 9th Grade... And this might be the third one... I tried twisting and shaking my head but nothing happened. I still couldn't hear a thing.

" LUKA! " I was surprised when Gakupo Sensei yelled my name. I turned around and saw him, he was angry... " Se-Sensei? " I said quietly. " I've been yelling your name, didn't you hear!? " He yelled at me. " I- I'm sorry. I didn't. " I said honestly and my tears started pouring down. " Hey. Don't cry, I'm not angry. It's just- " " Sensei, I can't hear a thing. " I said while crying. " What do you mean? " He asked me and his eyes widen and he started dragging me to his office.

I just sat on his couch while crying. I was Sensei took a flashlight inside his bag. " Sit still. " He said and started checking my right ear. I just can't stop crying. " You're not joining the parade or exhibition, Luka. " I heard him said. " No. But why Sensei? " I told him. " Stop yelling. It's the two of us here and it's so quiet. " He said. " I'm not yelling. " I told him. " Yes you are. You just can't really hear it. " He said and took his glasses off. Omg... This is getting worst.

" I'll call your Mom. You should go home. " He said and I just lie myself on the couch. " I don't wanna go back to him. " I said while crying. I mean my doctor. " I'll tell Meiko Sensei you can't practice right now. " He said while dialing my Mom. Until someone opened the door. It was a bunch of students. " Not now. Come back later. " Gakupo Sensei said and the students just went out of his office.