He did it...

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, the next day ~

Last night I told my friends everything that happened... They told me that maybe it was Merli and her friends... Together with Suiga were the ones who did that letter... Because they were the only ones that hated me so much.

When I arrived at school, I can feel the heavy atmosphere... I waited for Gakupo Sensei outside the Music room... Because I no longer have the key at the other door, it was taken away from me... It's been a while since I had breakfast with Gakupo Sensei, so I decided to go at the restaurant where we always have breakfast together. When I arrived there, I didn't saw him... I just sighed and started ordering.

" Oh your alone? By the way your Sensei was here a while ago, he then left immediately. " The owner told me and I just nod and smiled " He's been busier this past few days because of the incoming School Festival. " I told her and she just nod. Until I saw someone came in. It was Miku. " Luka! " She said and hugged me. " I'm having breakfast with you! " She said and started ordering as well. " What came into your mind that you decided to have breakfast here? " I asked her and she laughed. " Cause I know you'll be lonely. " She said and started dragging me with her.

" This is the table, right? " Miku asked me and I just nod silently. When we took our seat, I saw a candy on the table... " Uhh... He did went here... " I told Miku. " Who? " She asked me. " Sensei... " I told her while showing the candy. Miku just sighed, we just went back to the counter and stayed quiet while waiting for our order. Until someone came in, my eyes widen when I saw Gakupo Sensei... He was with another teacher...

I'll admit. I was hurt when he decided to have breakfast with another someone else, but there's nothing that I can do. I saw him smiled at me, then he pointed at our usual table and they sat somewhere else. " Come on, Luka. " Miku said while carrying our tray and went back to our table. And I can do is watch Sensei. I didn't say a word until Miku started laughing.

" Something funny? " I asked her. " Idiot, just laugh with me so they won't notice you're sad. " She whispered then laughed loudly. I can't stop myself from chuckling, her laughs are contagious. We were having breakfast already, while Gakupo Sensei and our other Sensei are waiting for their orders. I can see Gakupo Sensei glancing at me, of course I immediately look away. It was pretty awkward because even when we're far apart we can still look at each other.

While Miku and I are having breakfast while talking, we noticed IA coming. I was pretty shock when she went to us. " Guys kindly slow down, I don't wanna eat alone while the two of you are just staring at me while I'm eating. " IA said and placed her bag at the chair beside me and went to the counter. " What happened to you guys? " I asked Miku and she just raised her shoulders. It's just unusual their having breakfast here. O_o

We stopped eating until IA, went back with her order. " From now on, we'll be having breakfast with you! " IA yelled and I saw Gakupo Sensei and the other teacher looked at IA. " Yeah! " Miku yelled as well. I can see Gakupo Sensei smiling quietly while the other Sensei with him was just talking nonstop. Is Gakupo Sensei even listening to what the other Sensei is saying? LOL.

My eyes widen when I saw Yohioloid, Len and Ted approaching. " Look they're here! " Miku yelled and Yohioloid just waved his hand at us. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?! TED'S ALWAYS LATE, THEN WHY IS HE EARLY TODAY?! " Wait up! " We heard a familiar voice until we saw Rin and Gumi coming. " Woah. " I just said and they all laughed. " Stop eating! " Gumi yelled and just sat beside me. Ted and Yohioloid are already ordering.

" Ted! I'll have what you have! " Rin told Ted. " Me too Ted! " Gumi yelled and Ted just showed them a thumbs up. " Miki said she's coming. " IA said. Then we saw Shion. O_o