Secret Love Song

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, The next few days ~

It's still early, and Dad fetch me to school. Because he'll be working and be back next month~! We were under the mango tree talking and laughing. Only us girls, together with Miki. I laughed when Miki said she's in love with her best friend. I watched IA's reaction, until they all looked at me. * sweat drop *

" Do you have something to share, Luka? " IA asked me. " No... How about you? " I asked her with a kind smile. " No! " She yelled and crossed her arms. " IA's in love with Yohioloid. " I said and she pulled my hair. We all laughed at IA because she started blushing. " But Yohioloid has a crush on Luka. " IA said and I looked disgusted. They all laughed at my reaction.

" Sorry, but he isn't my type. " I said and flipped my hair. " Hmm.. He is handsome. " Miki said. " I told you! " IA yelled. " I don't wanna. I might even be manlier than him. " I  said and rolled my eyes. " Yeah. Yohioloid's a scaredy cat when it comes in horror movies. " Rin said. " Eww. Turn off. " Miki said and we all laughed. " And Luka's already been taken by him. " Gumi said while pointing at my back. I turned around and saw Sensei coming towards us. " Gakupo Sensei! " My friends yelled at him.

" Good Morning. " He said and sat with us. " You haven't had breakfast yet Sensei. " I told him and he chuckled. " How'd you know? " He asked me. " Cause I haven't had breakfast yet. " I said with a laugh and he ruffled my hair.

Another great day starts. Seeing him just starts my day right! We all went to the canteen, cause I'm too lazy to go out of the school. HAHAHA and I know Sensei hates having breakfast here at school because it's too noisy, yet he still followed us. :)

Sensei just sat angrily with Miki, Gumi and Rin. I just chuckled because of Sensei's face. I noticed the students inside the canteen talking quietly... Maybe because of Sensei's mad aura. HAHAHAHA. Miku, IA and I went to the counter to buy some food, of course I'll be buying food for Sensei too. Even if he said he doesn't wanna eat.

" Seriously Luka? Look at Sensei's face. " IA told me. " Nahh... He could just had breakfast outside if he wanted too, it's not like his stomach's in me or anything. " I whispered to her and chuckled evilly. " You're crazy. " Miku said and I just laughed. " Being normal is boring anyway. " I said while carrying a tray and went back to the table.

Sensei just looked at me. " Here yah go, Sensei! " I happily said and handed him over his plate and juice. " I told you not- " " You're welcome~! " I cut him off and sat beside him. Miku handed us a fork and spoon. " Thanks. " I said and looked at Sensei... Gosh... He isn't in a good mood.. :(

I just keep on staring at him until he looked at me as well. Emotionlessly. " Sensei... " I said and took his hand and handed him a fork and spoon. " Eat it. I payed for it. " I said with a pout and started eating. I heard him sigh. " I told you earlier that I lost my appetite. " He said. " Please... " I said with pleading eyes and he just ruffled my hair. " You really don't want me to starve, huh? " He said and just started eating. >/////< Miku and the others just looked at Sensei. " Luka's the appetizer. " IA whispered with a smirk. I just kicked her knee under the table, Rin and Gumi started fake coughing.

" What IA? I heard you said something. " Sensei asked and our eyes widen. " I-I said Luka should get us some appetizer... But never mind. " IA said with an innocent smile. I glared at IA and she stick her tongue out at me. " Something wrong? " I heard Sensei said and I looked at him. " I think I loss my appetite. " I said with a glare and my friend laughed even Sensei. " Do you want me to feed you then? " He asked me and I just hit his arm. " Eww. " I said and just started eating. I heard him chuckle.