I give up...

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, three days later ~

It's already Decemeber 8... I haven't seen him, haven't receive a single text or call from him, I have no news about him... I'm starting to get worry, I don't know what is he up to, I don't know whom to trust and believe anymore...

" Luka, here's your fake ID. " Yohioloid said and handed it to me. " Huh? What are you gonna do with that, Mommy? " Suzune asked me. " We're going to the bar. " Yohioloid said, Suzune and her friends looked at me confusingly, I just nod.  " But why Mommy? " They asked me again, " We're going soul searching. " Yohioloid said and I just hit his head.

" We just wanted to enjoy the town festival together, and of course to take some of Luka's innocence away. " Yohioloid said with a smile, and I just sighed. " Who's coming with us? " I asked him. " Rin and Gumi's going with us. " Yohioloid said and I just nod silently.

After a while of talking under the mango tree with Yohioloid and my kids, Yohioloid and I went to the parking lot. We'll be going to the town today, we'll be buying souvenirs~ and also visit the church...

" Remember the last time you went to the church, then you almost passed out? " Yohioloid asked me with a smirk and I just glared at him. " And Sensei couldn't stop worrying... " Yohioloid said while getting his key and my eyes just widen... " Actually that wasn't the last time I went to that church... This is my fourth time now... " I told Yohioloid, and he just tilted his head. And I just laughed.

" Oh yeah, I remember. You and Sensei went on a Sundate. " He said and just rolled his eyes, I just laughed at him. " It's with Rana. " I told him and he laughed. " What a happy family. " Yohioloid said and I just can't stop smiling, but I feel like there's something wrong...

When Yohioloid and I started traveling, I couldn't stop thinking about Sensei... " Hey, you okay? You've been so quiet and it's a little bit strange. " Yohioloid said while driving. " I feel... Different. " I told Yohioloid and he just sighed, " Don't you trust him, Luka? " Yohioloid asked me, " It's not like that... I just feel weird... " I told Yohioloid and he just stopped. " Girls instincts? " Yohioloid said with a laugh and I just smiled a little bit at him.

" Nah... I just can't stop thinking about him, about how happy we were before... About how hard we've been through... About how many times I wanted to give u- " " He loves you. " Yohioloid cut me off and my eyes widen. " That's why you two kept on going. " He said with a serious tone.

" Just tell me if you don't wanna go to the bar, it's okay. " Yohioloid said with a smile and he started driving again. " No... I'm going. I want to know the truth... We all know Kurone-kun doesn't lie. " I told Yohioloid and he nod. " But he does joke. " Yohioloid said and I just sighed, " I really hope it's a joke. " I told Yohioloid and he just laughed.

When we arrived at the town, I received a text from the Student Council President...

From: President Dracula
To: Luka

We saw Gakupo Sensei last night, around 10-11 PM. See you and your friends tonight, 10 PM sharp. At the entrance. :)

" The Student Council President and his friends are going as well with us as well. " I told Yohioloid, " Wow, I suddenly remembered Rin has a small crush on President Kurone. " Yohioloid said with a laugh. " Yeah I remembered... " I told Yohioloid with a smile, " That smile you have when you remember something about him again... " Yohioloid said and I just laughed.