I Will

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, back to school ~

It's raining so hard and I forgot my umbrella at home. I ran as fast as I can until I reached the restaurant.

" Happy New Year, Luka. So how are you? " the owner asked me and I just chuckled. " I'm fine. A little bit wet thou. " I said while drying myself. " He just left a while ago... And he left a candy. " the owner said. " Oh... Really? " I asked her and she nod.

" Yeah. He's looks a little bit stressed. " She said. And I just started ordering and went to our table, I saw a candy... I don't know what to say or what to react...

I just took the candy and started eating. " Aw come on, cheer up. " The owner said and sat beside me. " Everything will be okay. That's what I told him. " She said with a smile and and I just sighed. " I guess so... " I said with a smile.

After breakfast, I went outside and cursed silently when I already knew I'm gonna be late. Until I saw Kiyoteru Sensei approaching. " What a wonderful rainy day, seeing you made my day. " He said when he passed by me.

" Urg. I'm already soaking wet, Sensei. " I told him. " You're already late. " He said and shielded me against the rain with his umbrella. " Umm... Just take me to the covered walk. " I said and he smiled.

" Thanks Sensei. " I told him while we were walking against the rain. " You're always welcome, I'm here to save you as always. " He said playfully and I just rolled my eyes at him.

~ Time skip, at the classroom ~

" Happy New Year. " I heard someone told me. It was Tsubame. " Happy New Year. " I told him back. " You'll get sick if you- " " I was left with no choice. " I told him and he laughed.

" Is Matsuda here already? " I asked him. " Speaking of... " Tsubame said and Matsuda came, he just looked at me and Tsubame. Wow... Like nothing happened.

I was very lonely because Miku was absent, until Matsuda transferred and sat beside me. " Happy New Year. " He whispered and I just hit his arm. " Happy New Year too Matsuda. " I said with a chuckle.

" So did you greet him? " Matsuda asked me and I nod quietly. " Yeah, but he didn't reply... But it's okay. " I said with a smile and he just raised his eyebrow. " Really? " He asked and I nod and chuckled.

Yeah it's okay. At least we're together before 2016 ends, of course no one knew. Even my friends...

Matsuda and I kept talking about the never ending rain. " I hope they suspend the classes. " Matsuda said. Until Meiji Sensei announced the class was suspended due to heavy rainfall...

" YEEYYYYY!!! " We all yelled in unison. Most of us decided to go home, but some of us decided to stay. Including me and Matsuda. We stayed and kept on playing, " I can smell something fishyy~ " One of our classmates said. " You two can be a great couple. " Tsubame said and I glared at him.

I saw Matsuda hiding his face, my classmates just laugh. " Just concentrate on beating me, Matsuda. Don't mind them. " I told him and he gentle nod.

We just kept on playing until lunch time, " Hey Matsuda! Let's have lunch, quit dating. " I heard a voice at the door, Matsuda and I saw his friends waiting for him outside. Matsuda just looked at me, " You can go. " I said with a smile and Matsuda dragged me along with him.

" She's coming with us. " Matsuda told his friends. " Yo, Luka! Happy New Year! " One of his friends greeted me. " Happy New Year. " I told him. I actually know all of them, they've been my classmates when I was in High School. And they're all close too Shion, Len and Yohioloid.