Teachers Day ( Part 1 )

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, Wednesday ~

Mom and I are going to the airport to wait for my brother, when Mom and I passed by the bus stop I saw Sensei standing and waiting. I immediately opened the windshield, " Sensei~! " I yelled and waved at him. He smiled and waved at me too when he saw me.

" You're not going to school? " Mom asked me. " Nah... " I said and she just nod. It's free day anyway. When we arrived at the airport, Mom and I patiently waited for Oni-chan's arrival... " Oi! " I heard a familiar voice, my smile widen when I saw him. :D

" Oni-chan!!! " I yelled happily and ran towards him with a hug. " Hey, you've become heavier. " He said and I just hit his head, he just laughed at me. " So... " I said and looked straightly at him. " Chill, I brought you chocolates. " He said and I just hugged him again. " Yey~! " I said happily.

" Oh, by the way... " Oni-chan said and he handed me a pack of Hershey's Kisses. " Give this to your Sensei. Tell him it's a thank you gift from me, for acting like a big brother to you when I'm not around. " Oni-chan said and my eyes just widen, " Relax! You have yours here. Give that to him. " He said and ruffled my hair. >/////<

" I'll give it to him tomorrow! " I said excitingly, " I'm glad Gakupo's always there for you whenever you needed me. " He said and I just hit his arm. " Enough drama Oni-chan! " I said while laughing, he just laughed at me too. " What's important is your here! " I said and he just sighed.

" Guess I'll be the one fetching and picking you up at school everyday, huh? " Oni-chan told me and I just laughed at him. " Nah. It depends on you, I can go home with Sensei anyway. " I told him and he just glared at me. " So your replacing me as your brother? " He asked me, " Nope. Gakupo Sensei's my lover.~ " I said while fangirling.

" Idiot. If Dad finds out, both of you are dead. " He said seriously and I just sighed. " Dad has a lot of spies at school, Luka. You and Gakupo should be more careful. " Brother said and I just nod obediently.

~ Time skip, at home ~

Oni-chan and Mom can't stop talking about Oni-chan's experiences abroad. He told us it was pretty hard, especially when your alone. I feel so bad for him... I wonder if our eldest brother feels the same? :(

Yes... Again, I have two older brothers. Both of them are nurses, and I'm the only girls and the youngest. I'm just really lucky to have brothers like them. >////< Even thou I'm only adopted, they still treat me like a real sister. If you wanna know, I know who're my real parents are. And if you're asking where my real family are, they're somewhere a little bit far from me.

On my real family, I have an older sister, two older brothers and a little brother. And my little brother's just the same age as Gakupo Sensei's nephew... >////<

And I have a little hint that Kiyoteru Sensei knows my real identity... When I was stalking one of my real brothers, I saw Koyoteru Sensei's profile. I just don't know how they became friends on facebook. Guess I'll just add Koyoteru Sensei when I feel like it. -.-

~ Time skip, the next day ~

Oni-chan fetched me to school. I'm almost late, it's already 7:45 AM! I was running my way to the restaurant, but I didn't see Sensei. " Umm... Did Sensei came here? " I asked the owner. " He just left a while ago, not too long. I bet you can still catch up to him, he's a little bit sick. " The owner said. " Really? OMG. Thank you~! " I said and ran out of the restaurant and went to the bus stop, I saw him standing. He was coughing.