Please, Don't... ( Part 2 )

Luka's POV

When a bus finally arrived, I was very thankful. Cause Sensei and I caught up at the last trip. I took Sensei's bag with me and started dragging him with me as well... He feels so heavy. I let him sit at the windshield, he was about to protest but I just told him he needs it...

" Luka... " He said and I automatically looked at him. And I just took his hand and hold it tightly, " You can tell me anything, Sensei... " I said, he took a deep breath and told me everything...

~ Flashback ~

Gakupo Sensei's POV

I waited for the principal at my office, it was already 5:30 PM yet the principal haven't arrived yet. I wanted to text Luka to go home without me, but I can't... Because the principal took my sim cards to know everyone that texts and calls me, for short my phone was confiscated...

He saw all my messages, especially from Luka... But I was a little relieve that Luka's name on my phone was all emojis. " Who is this? " The principal asked me, " That's my girlfriend, Sir. " I lied to him, cause Luka and I aren't on that stage yet, " Who is she? " The principal asked me again. " A friend of mine, Sir. " I lied again. " Are you sure? " The principal asked me. " Yes, Sir. " I said.

" What's her name? " The principal asked me again. " Sorry Sir, but it's private. " I said and he just nod. " So why is she calling you ' Sensei '? " The principal asked me, " Because I'm a teacher. Just like everybody here, my fellow teachers calls me ' Sensei. ' " I said and he nod again. " May I see a photo of her? " The principal asked me again.

I just nod and showed him a different picture of a woman. And he nod again. " So you have a girlfriend, yet you are dating a student? " He asked me and my eyes widen. " Yes, Mr. Kamui. I saw you at the restaurant this morning, together with your favorite student. " He said, " We're not dating. " I told him.

" Tsk tsk tsk. No one can change the fact that you confessed to me that you love her, Mr. Kamui. " He said and I just lowered my head. " How many times do I have to tell you to avoid her? " He said again, " I told you last time right? And I gave you a chance to choose whether to resign, or leave her. Is it really that hard for you Gakupo? " The principal asked me again.

" Come on. Think of it. What would your girlfriend feel if she knows you're dating a student? What would other people think? The school think? Her family thinks? Your family would think? " The principal keep on asking me.

' First, I don't have a girlfriend. I don't care of what other people think, I don't care what the school thinks. Her father is the only problem... And my family... I don't know.. ' I thought to myself.

" Think about her future Gakupo. " He said and my eyes widen. " I know loving isn't a sin, Gakupo. But the law thinks it's a sin. You need to avoid her before it's too late for the both of you. You'll lose your license and job and she'll be expel in this school. " He told me and I just nod.

" I'm sorry Gakupo, but this is for your sake, for hers and for the school. " He said. " Gakupo, if this keeps up... I have to make you transfer you to a new apartment too. " He said and my eyes widen. " But why!? " I asked him my voice a little bit raised, " For you to avoid Ms. Megurine. I know she goes to school and goes home with you. " The principal said and I just silently cursed under my breath...

" Don't think of this as a bad thing Mr. Kamui... Remember this is all for us. " He said and left the office.

~ End of Flashback ~

Luka's POV

" Don't chat, text or call me, Luka... Both of my sim card's are at the Principal's office. And if someone calls you using my phone number or any number, don't answer it. Never answer it. " Sensei told me and I just nod. " Starting tomorrow... I can't go to school or go home with you, Luka. " He said and his tears started falling again. " Uh.. Don't cry, Sensei. I understand. It's okay. " I told him and just chuckled a bit.