Jokes are half meant

Luka's POV

~ Time skip, last week of January ~

It's been almost a month since Gakupo Sensei and I talked. I'm starting to avoid him as well, which makes my heart feel heavy every time I see him.

Today IA, Miku, Yohioloid, Shion and I are going to a fiesta, together with Nero. When we arrived at the venue, we were so shocked that were the only ones wearing our school uniform.

" Hey... This isn't a fiesta... " Nero said and I just sighed. " It's a wedding. " Len said with a warm smile. We just all sighed and looked at each other. " You said it was a fiesta! " Miku yelled at Len, " It is! I swear, but it's also the same date as my brother's wedding. " Len explained.

I immediately glared at Len, " You didn't told us to change our clothes, this is so embarrassing. " Yohioloid told Len, Len just chuckled and we saw the bride slowly approaching towards us.

" No it's okay. " She said with a smile. " Make yourselves at home. We'll be having a quick ceremony. " She said and we all nod. " Congratulations. " My friends said in unison. " Aww... Thank youuu... " She said enthusiastically.

" Come on, this way. " Len said and we followed him. Len lead us to our table, after the quick ceremony we had lunch.

" Who do you think among us will be the first one to get married someday? " Nero asked me and I just laughed. " I think it's Yohioloid. " Miku said, " Yeah, he has a girlfriend. " IA said, Yohioloid overheard us.

" How many times do I have to tell you, that we broke up! " Yohioloid said. " What!? " We all yelled in unison, Yohioloid just sighed. " I never loved her anyway. " Yohioloid said and Nero just hit his head.

" You suck. Since when? " Nero asked. " Before New Year. " Yohioloid said, " Where did you break up? " I asked Yohioloid, " And how? " IA asked, Yohioloid laughed. " At the street food corner. " Yohioloid said with a laugh and my eyes widen. " I just told her how I really feel. " Yohioloid told IA.

I'm starting to get nervous. But I don't think Yohioloid saw me and Gakupo Sensei that night. He hasn't mention it anyway, and I haven't seen him too....

We just signed and started eating again, until we heard a hard slap. We immediately stopped and looked at Yohioloid and IA. " Oww... Why'd you do that? " Yohioloid asked IA while rubbing his cheek.

" How could you break her heart like that? " IA asked with a gloomy expression. " If you couldn't love her in the first place, why did you!? " IA yelled at Yohioloid. " I tried, IA. But it seems that I can't. That's why I immediately broke up with her. " Yohioloid said with a serious tone. I saw IA flinch and clenched her fist.

" Grrr... Why you... " IA said and was about to slap Yohioloid again. " Stop. " I said and took a tight grip on her wrist. " We're in a wedding IA. " I whispered to her and she just took a deep breath.

" Hey, is everything okay? " the groom asked us. " Yeah, we're fine bro. " Len told his brother. " Congratulations. " We all said to Len's brother in unison. " Thanks. " He said with a laugh. " Advance congratulations to all of you, I guess. " Len's brother said and we all laughed.

After lunch, the bride went to our table. " Come on girls, stand up and join us. It's time for me to throw the bouquet. " She said with a smile. Miku immediately stood up, and forced IA and I to go with her. But I refused.

At the end non of them caught the bouquet. " I was hoping to catch it. " Miku said with a pout, " Me too. And throw it on Yohioloid's face. " IA said and I just chuckled. " Ugh, me again. " Yohioloid said in annoyance.