Day 2

HULLO MY FELLOW KILLJOYS, SINNERS, SKELETON CLIQUE MEMBERS, PHANS, ETC ETC!

So I just got back from picking my Grandma up from the airport, so it's a sorta late update I guess cause I promised my fren I'd update after school but oh well.

Anyhow here's what cool things happened today. ENJOY!

So today was a special luncheon thing so we all dressed up nicely (I WAS IN HEELS AND A SKIRT!! I WAS SLIGHTLY UNCOMFORTABLE CAUSE ALL I WEAR IS BAND MERCH AND JEANS WITH COMBAT BOOTS) anyhow we walked over to the community center and we had pizza soda salad (Ew) and we had a guest speaker.  I sat with my fren catslover3 and Brendon, Tarun, and other kids (I forgot who. Whoops?)  I helped @Catslover3 with her smut (Needed to be more steamy in my opinion) and I talked with some of my other frens.

(TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M A WIZZARD HARRY!(If you got that reference I love you))

In English our teacher has like this meme of the day thing, and today she had a Doge meme. I felt blessed. :)

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP)

In Science today Brendon was making impressions which were actually pretty impressive. He did a Donald Duck impression, Larry the Cable guy, and Timmy Turner (Fairly Odd Parents) and Nicki Minaj. (Which was pretty spot on tbh.)

 I also made a noise after school existing sixth hour that sounded like Papyrus (Undertale.)

Welp that's it for today's update I guess. So I hope ya'll enjoyed! Stay weird my dudes! Love ya'll! ~That Random Phangirl You Follow

****UPDATE MY DUDES!**** Should I make another book based on conspiracy theories, creepy stories, what ifs, etc? Let me know down in the comments! Love you my dudes! Also, what should ya'll's name be? Let me know! ***END OF UPDATE***

***UPDATE NUMBER TWO!*** So my dad just taught me the sleeper hold so I now know how to put ya'll to sleep! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT MY DUDES! DON'T GET ME ANGRY ;) 

Love ya'll to death! <3