Update! I guess

Hey guys! So I know this is supposed to be A Day in the Life kinda book, but my life is boring, so I'm just gonna write random ish in here whether it be things I get tagged in, or questions that will most likely give ypu an existential crisis. I will make sure to add life stuff in here though, but only exciting stuff. Like November. November will be exciting. Imma go see FOB.  So of course I'm gonna write about that! But anyhow I just wanted to let y'all know about that. Also, new conspiracy theory should be out soon! Also, again, I'm thinking about writing a horror story! So expect that sometime in the near future! I just need to think about plot, characters, overall horrorness and gore. So yeah! Just thought I'd update y'all! Love ya beautiful faces!

P.S. Y'all I just heard about Linkin Park's lead singer Chester, just committed suicide sometime yesterday. Wow, that's just really incredibly sad. He was such a good person who helped a lot of people with his music. So sad to see him go. My thoughts and prayers go to his family. Guys, if you or someone you know is feeling depressed and/or suicidal please go talk to them, or talk to me, I'm always here for all of you. I love each and everyone of you.