My Birthday!

Hey guys! So yes, I am aware that this is a week late, and yes I am aware that I skipped, like, 5 days, but they were not exciting tbh.

So, Friday, May 12th, was when I had my birthday slumber party. It was pretty ace m8. The theme (which I had my parents pick out because I couldn't think of anything) was Bands. So they made cardboard records and had Twenty Øne Piløts, Panic! At The Disco, and Fall Out Boy glued to them, on streamers, and taped to the walls.

So @catslover3 was the first to arrive, so my mum brought out blowup microphones and guitars, along with cool glasses, and fishnet gloves. So of course I played some nice MCR, Panic!, FOB, and Melanie. Also we had scented bubbles!

So later that night we had dinner (pizza lolzor I'm so basic) and ice cream sundae like things with a chocolate bowl. Which was very delicious. Also I had two people show up @catslover3, and my fren Gracie. After dessert, I opened my present, that @Catslover3 got me. It was a llama! I named it Dan. (Because Daniel Howell) Later, my dad got all three of us a surprise, it was neon paint and hair chalk, that could also be seen under a blacklight. So much fun! It was fabulous.

Also we did some karaoke, and entertained each other.

INSIDE JOKE COMING IN 3... 2...1... TEEN TITS. XD Okay I'm good now. I'm not even gonna try explaining it to y'all. XD.