Day 8!

Hello my frens! How are you? Is you good? Is you okay? Cause I wants to know! (Glozell reference, I'm sorry) I actually did something today! *claps* Woo! So this is how my day went.... *Flashback starts*

So I woke up like any normal person would did my stuff and stuff and got in the car *Visual happens*

(MAJOR TIMMME SKIPPPPP because nothing really happened the first half of my day)

So we are going to have a messed up schedule because of test and ish, so I go into fourth hour and we get new seating arrangements. I sit next to some popular kids. I feel very awkward now. :(

MATH! So we had a sub (My dad actually) and I was talking to my fren Alex. We laughed most of the time because of our meme talk *Inhales* ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION, BEES SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FLY! You're welcome.

Science was nothing much really notes and ish for our dissection of a Hot Dog.

So that's basically all for right now I guess. At least that I can remember! Uum, I won't be updating tomorrow, or if I do it will be at like, 12 AM. I'm going to a Panic! At The Disco concert which will be LIT! Uum... Yeah that's basically it. Have a good day and Always wear your seatbelt (Odd1sOut reference, sorry) 

FACT: DID YOU KNOW THAT THE SKIN OF A HOT DOG, IS THE SKIN OF A CHICKEN'S, PIG'S, ETC'S INTESTINE!?!? SCIENCE!

Song of the day: Blood by My Chemical Romance. Enjoy.

!!! UPDATE !!! S O F T   A N D   N E A T 

(DanandPhilCRAFTs reference, I'm sorry)