MERRY CHRYSLER

Hey guys!  Family friendly Pewdiepie here! Coming to wish y'all a Merry Christmas to all who celebrated it, and if ya didnt, I hope y'all had a Happy Haunaka/ Kwanza/ whatever others I may be missing. And if you didn't celebrate anything, I hope you had a fabulous day!

My parents got a desktop computer! And to go along with it, I got a webcam and a wireless camera that's sorta like a Go Pro. They bought me the computer cause They said it was about time I got a new one (I had a laptop for about 5-6 years) and They got me all the other stuff because they knew how much I wanted to be a Youtuber. They also bought me v snazzy clothes anD PASTEL JEANS LIKE YES MA'AM. I also got a Fall Out Boy CD, American Beauty/American Psycho! And that Pop Solo microphone thing, that I'm pretty sure someone got CrankThatFrank in his Turning Christmas Songs Metal video... Also a v snazz pop socket and a book!!!

My Grandmum and Pop bought me the 3rd book in the Magnus Chase series by Rick Riordan and the 2nd book is the Dark Artifices series by Cassandra Clare and a vvv snazzy brown leather jacket AND SOME PLAID. TRUE WINCHESTER WOOOOOOO.

So that's basically what i got for Christmas. I probably forgot a couple things oops. Now tell me below what y'all got for Christmas. Or if ya didn't get anything/ didn't celebrate anything tell me how your day was.

Love y'all, stay Cranky, ByE!

Always wear your seatbelt.

ByE