Day 14

Hey guys! I actually  did something yay! I mean I was kinda forced to do it but that's not the point! Now ya'll might be wondering, what did you do? I WENT TO SCHOOL YAY. *Sarcasm intensifies*

Nothing exciting happened for the first three hours.
WOOPS FORGOT ONE THING. In Spanish on either Wednesday, or Thursday, we're going to crack confetti eggs on one another! For Easter! 

Fourth hour, we're learning about Greek/Roman mythology. When my teacher announced this, I jumped out of my chair and said "YES! GREEK/ROMAN MYTHOLOGY! STEP ASIDE PEASANTS! LE MASTER IS HERE!" and I sat back down. We watched two videos but I didn't pay attention to them, because I already knew this stuff. After the videos, my teacher asks us to name a God/Goddess, and I said Hades. SHE THEN SAYS THAT HE'S NOT A GOD AND I SAT THERE LIKE M8 IT SAID SO IN THE VIDEO THAT HE WAS THE GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD. WERE YOU NOT PAYING ATTENTION? SHE ALSO LOOKED IT UP. WHEN SHE DID SHE TOLD ME I WAS RIGHT, LIKE M8 I ALREADY KNOW I'M RIGHT. LIKE, M8 I LOVE YOU BUT LIKE, STEP ASIDE AND LET ME TEACH THIS. I AM THE MASTER AT GREEK/ROMAN MYTHOLOGY!

Sixth hour we did vocab for the first twenty minutes, and at the last about 20 minutes we watched Olan Roger videos! He is hilarious!

RANDOM THINGS OF THE DAY TODAY IS!
SONG OF THE DAY: GHOST OF YOU BY MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
BAND OF THE DAY: MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
QUOTE OF THE DAY: WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, MAKE CHOCOLATE MILK AND MAKE EVERYONE WONDER HOW YOU DID IT - PHIL DUNPHY

Well I hope ya'll enjoyed! Thanks for the 100 views guys! Loves ya!

NEW UPDATE FOR IT'S A CONSPIRACY COMING SOON!