chapter 2

Skys' POV

I still can't get over that thought of why she was also blushing. I had butterflies in my stomach. I want to get o know her. I have to. But I cant'....she is the popular and I am the gay fag that everyone hates. ugh..all this shit is to stressful I need to get my mind off of things. So I  blare some King for a day by PTV ft. Kellin Quin and start to scream/ sing along but soon I get a text from an unknown number. It says "Hey uhm..I know you don't have my number but I have yours, wow that's creepy. But I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out at the park later? oh wait this Is Jamie btw..heh" I reply "yeah sure be there in 20" So after I throw some pants on, because I had put some epic batman boxers after I got home from school and left for the park. I was soon stopped by my dad who was yet drunk again. I try and leave quietly but of course he hears me and starts asking me where im going and shit.

"HEY! where the HELL do you think your going?!!?" he screams at me causing me to flinch a little.

"uhm out. its really none of your business!" I snap back at him

Bad choice...He flings up from his chair and runs straight to me and I flinch and wait for the pain to come and im right. He punches me in the face and throws me against the wall. He leaves after that for another beer so I take that h=chance and leave running all the way to the park. shit. Im bleeding. I can't see Jamie like this. I go to turn back but someone grabs me and pulls me back. I open my eyes and there's Jamie. Her eyes widen and lays her hand gently on my cheek.

"w-who punched y-you?!" she is starting to cry

"n-nobody.." I go to hug her but I epicly fail and our lips end up connecting. I don't know why but I instantly start to kiss her passionately. What surprised me was..she did the same

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

                                THANKS FOR READING ALL OF MY BEAUTIFUL PEEPS!  sorry nit much in the chapter today..dunt beh mad..sorry sorry. I LUV  YUH ALL MY BEAUTIFUL PPPL! Stay beautiful and stay strong. heart,follow,comment any ideas it helps! XD