Chapter 21

Jamie's POV
. . . . . . . 
. . . . . 
. . . 

  " Get up, get up we're late for the wedding, just get up....."  I heard Zehn say. 

" He's going to be alright he's stronger then he looks." Sky said to him.  "He will be fine. I will go call the wedding planners and tell them to postpone the wedding date. We won't get married without the two of you there. I promise." I gave Zehn a quick hug and left the room. I pulled out my phone and dialed the wedding planners number. ring ring. "Hello Jamie! where are you and Sky?"  "I'm sorry but we have to postpone the wedding for a few weeks. One of our friends have been severely hurt and is in the hospital and we don't want to get married without him there." "Oh don't worry about it sweet heart that's fine. I hope your friend gets better. Have a nice day." "You too mam. I hung up the phone and sat down in one of the chairs outside. My heart as been beating face lately. And not at a normal speed. Breathe Jamie. Breathe. Breathe. ugh. It's not working. I should tell Sky about this but i don't want to worry her. She has Nick to worry about. I'm just glad she can stay longer now. I don't want her to leave and she has to take Ash with her. I can't stand to be 5 minutes without her let alone 3 months. I heard someone sit down beside me and grab my hand locking them together. I looked up and saw Sky looking deep into my eyes. Those eyes. Those angelic beautiful eyes. I am so lucky to have found her.  'I think it's really hot to that she's is a vampire. I don't find it weird at all' i thought to myself.

"why thank you baby. I know i'm hot." Sky said with a slight smirk on her face. Wait?! I said that out loud? No. I'm sure i didn't.

"Oh no you said it in your head. I just read your thoughts that's all love."

"Wait?! You know what im thinking? ho-...oh right vampire. That's kinda creepy ya know actually. Reading my mind 24/7." I said and pecked her lips.

 "Hey hey hey i can channel into your head whenever I want but im not in there 24/7. Now...tell me about these breathing problems." she said getting serious at the last part. Well shit.

"Damn. The past few weeks i have been having a rapid heart beat and i have been getting short of breath easily. I don't know whats going on but it's nothing to worry about Sky. Promise." I hope she bought it. But by the look of her face she didn't at all.

"I will have a nurse or doctor look at you later. okay. Please tell me these things. If anything happened to you i wouldn't be able to live with myself." She said and i just smiled and kissed her. "I love you" I said still kissing her. she smiled and said I love you back. We went back into the room to find a sleeping Zehn and a sleeping Nick. Those too are so cute together. There gonna make some cute ass babies-well adopted babies at least.

        Me and Sky decided to head home after picking up Ash from day-care. Him and sky are the two greatest things that has ever happened to me. I will never let anything or anyone come between that. Ever.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Well i hope you guys liked this chapter sorry is its short and not very satisfying. Comment heart and fav. It helps! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3 Bai!
Alex~ p.s i didn't edit this chapter.