Chapter 8

Jamie's p.o.v
                                         My head ached from last night. It was a huge blur... I remember going to a party but that's it. I took out my phone and see all the messages I sent Sky.. She's been gone for two weeks and I don't even know where she went. Dean keeps telling every one that ' The emo whore killed herself' Deans the school manwhore/ football star. I've seen him hit Sky before, he's such a dick. I walk into school when Nikki comes up to me and says " I herd you fucked Dean you little whore." I just ignored her and went to my locker when I saw the word 'SLUT'  drawn in red sharpie.. I don't even know why any one would do this I'm popular right? Then I feel arms wrapped around my waist. I thought it was Sky in till I turn around and I see Dean. He smirks and says " You were great last night." Then he winked and left.. I felt like puking. What happened last night? I remember I drank a lot to forget... Sky... I thought of her name then I ran in the bathroom and started sobbing in one of the stalls... It's been forever. I remember the night we said we loved each other after the guy with the black hair pinned her down... I wish she was with me.... Maybe I wouldn't have drank so much last night. Maybe me and Dean wouldn't have... I feel sick just thinking about it.  I think I'm really sick though. I start to through up in the toilet.

                          I have a huge headache so I walk to the main office to see a old lady  in her middle ages talking on a phone. I over hear what she says " Yeah that poor child. I new Skylar had problems at school but to find her father dead in his own house. The neighbors say they say a black haired young man walking in the house before it happened. Reports said that he was pale with no blood in his body.. God awful is what I say. Skylar has not been found... Wait there's a student call you back Fran." She hanged up the phone and turned towards me " What do you need dear?" " Can I go home I'm not feeling well." She sighed " Sure hon just call your parents with the phone over there." I walked to the phone and called my mom " Mom can I get a ride home I feel really sick." I hear a breaking noise " Sorry what did you say honey?" " Can I get a ride home  I feel really sick.." She sighed " Fine but not again understood?" I sighed " Understood." " Be there in 20 minutes." I hanged up the phone and noticed the news report on the small t.v about Sky's dad's murder. I can't help but think of the kid who attacked Sky.... Then I think about sky and her flawless face and her amazing smile and how her lips feel on mine... I get pulled from my thoughts when my mom struts in the office and points to me then leaves. I quickly try to follow her but I start tripping over my own feet.

                           Finally we get to her car. The car ride home is long and silent. Then she says " Did you hear about that man who died?" I gulped muttered " Yeess." " Well I knew him in high school that poor man's wife left him with a kid after she was murdered." My eye's widened. I didn't know her mom was murdered.." Did they ever catch the killer?" She knitted her eyebrows in confusion " You know apart from her death they didn't give out to many details about her death... Oh look were home!" I exited the car and ran to my room. I think about the day I spent with her.... I take my pack of cigarettes out and start smoking for a hour or two. I don't care any more I just want to be with Sky again.  Then her angelic face pops up on my phone and I check my phone. The text says ' Meet me in the park right away.'
~