Chapter 16

Sky's POV

. . . . . 

. . . 

6 days later

I was sitting beside Ash while Jamie went to go fill out the release forms for Ash. We can take in home today. The cancer is gone. Of course the doctors don't know why but I do. I told Nick that I would do it when i had found no other way to save him. I know how Jamie feels. She just wanted to save her son. I have been thinking about what she said to me, how i only had two weeks of training. That's because to get my full powers i would have to be gone for 3 months. And now when I do leave. I have to take Ash with me so I can train him. He is going to be growing fast now that he is a Vampire. I picked Ash up gently from his bed and held him in my arms as I sang to him. I was in the middle of singing when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled and turned around and pecked Jamie on her cheek.

"I just finished filing out the discharge forms. We can take him home now." I smiled as we headed the hospital. We walked around the back so that nobody could see us and Jamie jumped on my back while i was holding and Ash and I used my inhuman speed and ran home. I need to tell her about having to leave and take Ash with me. I need to go soon. I also i need to go hunting. I could die if I don't. We got back to the house in a matter of minutes. Jamie put Ash to bed and we sat in the living room. Now would be the best time. Oh gawd. Here we go.

"Babe. We uh..we need to talk." She frowned for a moment but then spoke. 

"Y-you don't w-want to g-get married a-anymore...?" 

"What! Of course i do!" I kissed her lips and wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her close. She laid back making the kiss deeper. No stop sky. You have to tell her. I pulled away and she crossed her arms and pouted.

"I still need to talk to you.." We both sat up.

"I was thinking about how you said i have had only 2 weeks of training. And to get all of my powers i need to go back to training for 3 months. And now that Ash is a vampire he is going to be growing a lot faster. So i need to take him with me. To train him properly. And we need to go soon. That way I can protect you." I gave her a long hug as she sighed.

"Can we at least get married first and have our honey moon before you go?"

"Absolutely! How about we get married next week! And on the beach?" She just smiled and hugged me to were i couldn't breathe.

"B-Babe c-cant breathe" She let go and i took in a deep breathe. I pecker her lips before calling a couple businesses to prepare for the wedding.

 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Sorry if it was a short chapter guys! I hope you liked it though! Heart and comment! It helps! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3

Alex~