Chapter 17

Sky's POV

. . . . . . 

        Tomorrow me and Jamie are getting married. I'm so excited! I never thought i would be getting married. like ever! I'm so glad to have Jamie in my life. And of course Ash to! I love them both so much.  She has changed my life so much and i couldn't thank her enough for it.  When i found out i was a Vampire i expected her to run away and tell people but she stayed. She loved me. I'm a the luckiest girl ever to have her. I really do love her. I would die for her. Jamie is with her friends because she is having her part thing. I'm just at home with Ash. He has grown a lot sense Nick turned him. I will never forgive him. I told him that i would do it when i couldn't find another way to save him. But at least Ash is alive that's good, right?  It's almost 11 o'clock Jamie should be home by now. She needs her beauty sleep for the wedding tomorrow. I got up to look at my phone. No texts. No calls from her either. I'll try calling her. ring ring ring. Damn Voice mail. I will try BAM! what the hell! 

   "Who's there? Fucking come out now!" It sounded like it came from downstairs. I looked around the corner. Nobody. I slowly descended down the stairs and looked to see if anyone was in the kitchen, nobody. I walked to the back door and saw nobody. Okay. Well nobody's here. I turned to head back upstairs.

  "Hiya babe!" I jumped straight into the air. It was Jamie.

  "HOLY SHIT JAMIE!" She almost gave me a fucking heart attack. 

"haha! I'm sorry baby. here let me make it up to you." She walked over and kissed me. I bit her lower lip making causing her to moan a little.  I laughed and she slid her tongue into my mouth.  She danced her tongue in my mouth then pecked my lips. God this girl. I love her so much.

"Better?" She said.

"Much better" I picked her up and used my inhuman speed to go into our room and jumped on the bed with me on top of her. I slid my hand in her shirt slowly taking it off. I went back to kiss her lips before she change the position with her now on me. She ripped off my shirt and took my pants off. WE went back to kissing. I started kissing down her chin and onto her neck. I nibbled at her neck and then lick it causing her to moan. I licked the spot before sliding her pants off. I wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me.  

(A/N You know what happens. i'm not going into detail. sorry loves.)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

The wedding Day~<3<3

Jamie's POV

I woke up the next morning with Sky's arms wrapped around me. We went to sleep after making Love last night. Today is the day. Today is the day me and Sky finally get married. I looked at the clock and it was only 8:30 so we have 5 hours to get ready for the wedding. I turned over to face Sky. She was already awake and smiling at me. I crawled on top of her and started kissing her. I wrapped my arms around her neck bringing her closer to me. If that was even possible.  I bit her lower lip and pecked her lips before getting in the shower. Sky joined me of course.

        After me and Jamie took our shower we went to get some breakfast with Ash. We went to Starbucks. He has been growing a lot. He will be growing like this until he is 3. Sky got our breakfast food and coffee. Wow. I'm exhausted. Maybe we should of waited to have sex after we got married because i need some beauty sleep. 

 "Are you ready to get married today my Love?" Sky said kissing me.

"Of course i am. Where are you taking me for our Honey moon?" 

'It's a surprise." She said while feeding Ash some food.

"awwww come on pweaseee tell mee" I pouted. She just laughed and went back to feeding Ash. She is stubborn sometimes.

"You will find out after The wedding. Speaking of the wedding we should  head over to the beach. Nick said that he has a cabin for us to get ready in." We got up and left for the beach. This is so much like a dream. I can't believe today i'm actually getting Married. I feel like i could just wake up any moment from this dream. But it's real. Everything is real. Sky and me. Ash. All real. And i  couldn't be happier.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I will have the whole wedding thing up for the next chapter soon! I promise! Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful<3 

Alex~