Chapter 9

Sky's POV

. . . . . . . . . . . 

                                Oh Gawd. Oh Gawd. Oh Gawd. What am i suppose to tell her! 'Oh hey uhm Jamie i have been gone and never called to tell you that i was learning how to become a vampire oh and uhm the guy in the alley way, yea he was the one who kidnapped me.' no no no no. That's so stupid. Okay, i will just explain and tell her everything the best way i can. She deserves at least that much. She must be so angry with me. oh gawd. I really fucked this up didn't I. Great.

Jamie's POV

                                After i got her text i started running over to the park not even caring that i still felt a little sick from what everyone is telling me i did last night.I stopped dead in my tracks. What am i suppose to tell Sky. That i possibly had sex with the guy that not only hit her but yet is the biggest man whore of all time. oh shit. Im not going to tell her just yet. She left me alone for 2 weeks. No text. No calls. No nothing. I wonder if she knows her dad was murdered. He deserved punishment for hurting her anyway. I started to run again to the park and once i got there i noticed a girl on the swing-set. That must be her. I walked over there and as she looked  up and went over to me i brought my fist up and smashed it into her jaw.

Sky's POV

        I was just sitting on the swing-set when i heard someone walking iver towards me i looked up and noticed it was Jamie. I stood to walk over to her but i was stopped when she socked me in the face. I fell to the ground, holding my jaw. ouch.

"I know i deserved that for leaving without telling you or giving you a call. I'm sorry. Just let me explain! Please! I said saying the last part with a cry at the end.

"Start talking" She said. I could see that she wanted me to just hold her in her eyes to comfort her but they were also filled with anger. So i made a bold move knowing that she already got her anger out by punching me. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her and held her close as she started to cry into my jacket that i was wearing.

"I'm sorry for leaving you all alone. The guy in the alley that night. When i found out i was a Vampire. His name is Nick. He helped me learn more about myself and what i can do. He trained me while i was gone. I tried to call you but he would't let me. I thought of you every night and how much you must of been scared and worried that my dad did something to me. Im so so sorry. And yes i know he is dead. I know who killed him too. And my mother. But lets not get into that right now. Im sorry. I love you. And i will never leave you again. I promise."

" It's okay. Im just glad your back." she looked up at me and kisses me slowly and with so much passion. It was amazing feeling her soft lips again. 

" S-sky..?" she said

"Yes love?"

"Well, i went to a party last night and..i drank..alot...and i don;t really know what happened but when i went to school today and people kept calling me and whore..because......because they said i slept with Dean. I-im s-sorry! I didn't even know what i was doing! I don't even remember what happened last night! Im so sorry Sky!"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

OKAI ALL OF MY BEAUTIFUL SEXY BEAST OUT THERE!! we have 11 hearts on this bad boy!! OMFG!! THANKS YOU GUYS!! As you all should know there are now 2 Authors. So you should like tots go follow her!! Well thats all for now my lovelys!!! BAI <3  Stay Strong and Stay Beautiful!! <3 p.s I will fix spelling mistakes later.