Chapter 13

Skys' POV

        Oh my god!  I can't believe she would propose! I'm  still in shock! After i said yes to marrying her we had dinner and heading back to the house 

to see Ash.  We got home pretty late though. Oh my gawd. The ring she gave me. It's so beautiful! She must have spent a fortune on this. I was going to propose to her but it ended up being the other way around.  Now, here goes all the Wedding planning. We can have someone else do that. I just want Jamie and Ash. nothing else in the worlds matters to me anymore. We can finally start our lives together.  But what was Nick saying when I should think about what i would be losing if i said yes. Maybe, i couldn't be the leader of my clan anymore. Or, maybe he could be jealous. I don't really know and i don't really care. I love Jamie. And i don't want anything else in the world expect her. And Ash of course! Who could of imagined it. Just a year ago i was a normal girl. Who got bullied and a abusive dad. Who never had anyone in her life could go to being free from her dad. Finding out she is not human. And to having a son and a wonderful Fiance. I am so damn lucky to have Jamie and Ash. Life couldn't get anymore perfect.

"Hey babe." Jamie said bringing me out of my thought.

"hello Love" i smiled and gave her a quick peck on the lips. God this girl is so damn Beautiful.

"Im so glad you said yes. Honestly..I thought you would say no.." She almost choked on her own words saying that last part, What! Why would she think that. I love this girl to death. I would do anything to protect her and Ash. I held her in my arms. and kissed her head.

        "I love you with all my heart, Both you and Ash. I can't even put it into words on how much I love you both. I will do everything in my power to protect the both of you. You are everything to me. I was lost before you came into my life. I love you so so so much Jamie. Forever and Always." She started ti cry a little while i was saying all that. So i picked her up and set her on  my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist. I started to kiss her lips softly but she deepened the kiss more and more and it quickly got heated. She bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and i gladly gave it to her. As our tongues danced in each others mouth. I picked her up making sure not to break the kiss. I used my in human speed and went up to our room and landed on the bed with me on top. I started to rip her clothes off and she did the same with me. We made sure not to break the kiss while doing so.After about 2 minutes we were both pressed up against each other naked. I broke the kiss to observe her amazing soft beautiful skin. Making sure i mesmerize every little detail. Every curve on her. I went back up to her lips and slowly went down to her neck kissing every spot until i heard her moan quietly knowing i found her sweat spot. I kept kissing all the way down until i was in between her legs. I slowly kissed her clit and slid my fingers in her slowly and then quickly picking up the pace. I went back up to her lips and kissed them slowly but not taking my fingers from her. I kissed her sweat spot making her moan more. I picked my pace up again and after a few minutes she arched her back and came. 

Later that night

. . . .. .  . . . . . 

Jamies POV

        wow. I have never experienced that before. It was amazing. She was amazing. God i love this girl. If she had used her in human speed i would of came a lot sooner. After we finished Sky wrapped her arms around me and we fell asleep.  I woke up to the sound of Ash crying. he usually didn't cry at night. But he still is a baby and all so he tends to do so sometimes. I got up and walked over to his crib and picked him up. Something wasn't right. I felt his forehead and it was burning.  He has a fever! 

"SKY! Sky! Get up! Ash has a fever! We have to take him to the hospital!" Sky shot up and picked me  and ash up and used her inhuman speed to get us to the hospital. I called for a nurse and they took Ash to a room to take care of him. Sky held me in her arms as i cried. We sat down after a couple minutes. What if Ash dies? He is still a baby. He is not even 1 yet. He could die from this. Oh gawd. 

4 hours Later

Skys POV

After 4 hours the doctor came in and brought us in the room were they had Ash. he started to speak.

"Your son doesn't have a fever.." The doctor told us.

"Then what does he have?" me and Jamie said in sync. The doctor looked down for  a minute. Then spoke again.

"He has a rare cancer that Normally people don't get at this age. Long story short. Your son is dyeing."  Jamie instantly fell to the floor but i caught her in my arms as we both sat thee and cried. A-Ash...is..going to die...no. This can't be happening. There must be something i can do to save him. The doctor left the room after apologizing. Me and Jamie still sat on the ground crying. Me soothing her and me thinking of ways to save Ash. 

"You know you can save him." a man said. I knew that voice. It was Nick.

"W-what do y-you mean?" Me and Sky stood up.

"The only way you can save Ash from dyeing. Is to turn him."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

WELL I HOPED YUH LIKED IT! Heart, comment, and follow! It helps! Stay strong and Stay Beautiful. <3