Chapter 20

Zehn's p.o.v

I saw Jamie and Sky run into the room a few minutes after I told them Nick was here. I told them when they came in " I'm fine I just freaked out there's nothing to be worried about. Nick was hurt badly though." The doctor came in and pushed up his falling glasses " We are keeping him here over night just to watch over him. He witnessed a sucide witch brought on a panic attack. I belief the young man who died name was...." He checked a clip board he was holding " A young man named Gideon. Your friend Nick however has a lot more violent injury's witch brought on a comma as of a few hours ago. He will be put on life support for a in definite amount of time because we don't know when he will wake up but I'll leave you to catch up." I looked at Sky and Jamie they both had shocked faces. "Who was Gideon?" I sighed " He was my ex he had anger issues and took pills and anti-depressants but one day he forgot and he hurt me really bad after that he ran away. He attacked Nick then I saw him when I came out of the hospital and he had a gun. At first I thought he was going to shoot me but he raised the gun to his head and I blacked out." Sky came and hugged me wile Jamie pat her back. I hugged her back and then the doctor came in " Girls would you like to see Nick now?"  They said yes in unison " Can I come?" The doctor thought about it for a minute then looked and said " Yes but don't strain your self to hard." I smiled weakly and stood up and went to Nicks room. There I saw him and he looked so pale and skinny almost dead looking. Yet I saw his stomach rise and fall peacefully. I started to cry and wrapped my arms around him wile whispering " Get up, get up we're late for the wedding, just get up....." I felt a arm on my shoulder and saw Sky smiling weakly " He's going to be alright he's stronger then he looks." Gideon already left me I don't want him to leave me to.... 

Nick's p.o.v

I'm running though a forest with Gideon on my left yelling at me. Telling me to leave him and come with him to stop running and just stop. Then I see Zehn up a head yelling out my name. I'm so tired of running and all I want to do is to fall asleep but Zehn's screams wake me up though his voice is becoming clouded and Gideon's is becoming clearer and clearer. I can't stop and I can't keep going on like this I don't want to run any more but I have to. I'm suck like this and I don't know what to do. I feel lost like every thing I am is fading as I run. I don't know my name or who's shouting at me or who I'm running to. The man screams one last time for me to keep running then it all goes black.