Chapter Eight - Falling Hard✓

Warning, this chapter contains sexual content.

Please vote for the chapter!

The walk home took two days. No one dared to speak, and Dakota thought it was because no one knew what to say. She knew she didn't. She couldn't even look at Finn, she wanted to think that this was all a dream. Dakota couldn't comprehend, that Finn- the peacemaker of the Hundred could murder innocent people. He was always the one who made sure everyone understood, and that they all should avoid bloodshed. She understood desperation, and she most certainly understood revenge, but even she understood the value of a plan before the action.

The guards at Camp Jaha watched the electric fence closely when they had returned. Abby put direct orders, just in case that the Grounders decided to retaliate on the civilians for what Finn did to the Grounder Village. Finn and Murphy were detained inside the station, being reviewed after what they had done.

"Okay, tell me again." Bellamy asked.

Clarke, Bellamy, and Dakota sat down at a table with much-needed drinks in their hands, looking down at the map of Mount Weather, Clarke and Dakota had worked on.

"It's a labyrinth. We got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in." Clarke explained again.

"Sure, if we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men. I swear to god, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon, I'm going by myself."

"You wont be by yourself." Dakota pointed out and Clarke's eyes drifted behind Bellamy and Dakota.

" Dakota pointed out and Clarke's eyes drifted behind Bellamy and Dakota

"Guess the inquisitions over." Bellamy commented as he glanced back at Finn who just exited the drop ship. Bellamy turned back around. "How's Finn doing anyways?"

"I haven't talked to him since we got back." Clarke looked down. "I don't know what to say. He just kept shooting." She avoided Bellamy and Dakota's eyes, and Dakota knew she was reliving in that moment.

"We're at war, Clarke. We've all done things."

Dakota had shook her head at Bellamy's words. "This is an entirely different story, Bellamy. They were Innocent people, children." She knew her words didn't put Clarke on ease, if anything, it made it worse. But they were the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts.