CROSSFIRE

EXTENDED SUMMARY;

    Everything they were informed about the ground was for naught. They thought they were the only human beings that had made a home in a forgotten place that had been simmering with radiation after the Nuclear War. But how horribly wrong they were. 

 The hundred were tested through the most brutal costs that humanity could ever consider dreaming about, and they made it past it all with careful thinking and the guidance from above.    After the war that was brought onto themselves blindly, the forty-eight remaining that wasn't hidden in the safety of the drop-ship were met with the consequences of the ring of fire that they released. The Grounders weren't the only danger that was coming to overpower them, there was a society hidden under the earth that hadn't gained the resistance of the radiation that all the others had.  Growing more interested and taking the advantage of the aftermath of war, Mount Weather was known for salvation, but hidden under the Earth, hides their own darkest secrets and it was beyond darker than anyone imagined. 

  Kidnapped by the ones they sought to find their salvation and peace, left the survivors of the blast clueless of what exactly happened to the rest of their people. Bellamy Blake and Finn Collins are welcomed back by an ash covered ground and an almost empty drop ship, finding out the other delinquents have been taken to Mount Weather.

  Waking up in a white room and frightened about her whereabouts, only to find out that she had woken up in Mount Weather. The place was a blessing in disguise, but she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off about the place and the suspicious people that were housed within. The place turned out to good to be true, and that blessing of safety soon turned into a slaughter house for her people.

   Driven by the urge to save the only girl that managed to tear down the walls of the Rebel Leader and find that there was a soft man hidden underneath the armor, Bellamy is in a battle of his own mind, and common sense as he fights to recklessly save Dakota.

   CAST

NINA DOBREV AS DAKOTA KANE

BOB MORLEY AS BELLAMY BLAKE

...

ⓒ KomAzgedaa 2017

This is a fanfiction for The CW's television show, The 100. I don't claim the plot or the characters, those belong to Jason Rothenberg. I only own Dakota Kane and her story.

WARNINGS:

This story features cursing, sexual themes, violence and triggering themes. This will be the only warning, so read at your own risk.