CHAPTER FOUR ~

ANNAS POV

I thought these guys were insane! How could we possibly live here. But if it keeps us alive i guess we have to..

A- Ok, we'll stay.
J- Good. We have spare rooms, do you wanna share or each have your own?
Ja- share!
N- share!!
A-Ya we'll share one room.
J- alright lets go to your rooms then.

We got off the couch and headed upstairs. When we got upstairs there was only 8 rooms. I guess one of these rooms is going to belong to us girls? Jackson opened the doors and led us in.

J- Ok, Anna in here
M- Natalie in here
Jb- Jenna in here
A- O.O wth i said we're sharing a room, not separate rooms.
J- yeah your each goin to share with one of us. You think im stupis enough to put you girls in one room together? You'll probably try to sneak out!

Okk.. He has a point that was our plan. But still! I dont wanna share a room with this stupid guy! Ughhhhh
J- alright everyone in the rooms, see you all tomorrow.
I got into the room, im guessing this is jacksons room. Its so dark and messy. How could a person live like this!? I then realise that there was only one bed O.O omo omo are we gonna have to share !?

A- YAAA! Theres only one bed? Are we sharing?!
J- yeah dont worry its a king size bed, we can split it down the middle
A- ok.... Well what the hell am i going to wear to sleep? FYI im still in my clubbing outfit !
J- here, wear these *throws sweat pants and a big tshirt* you can change in that washroom over there
A- ok thanks *walks over to the washroom*

When i was done washing up and changed ready for bed i opened the washroom door and i was shocked! Jackson was shirtless O.O

A- omo sorry ! I didnt kno you were changing! Omo omo
J- haha calm down, i was changing. I sleep shirtless *smirks at me*
A- *jaws dropped*
J- you should get some sleep now
A- okk.. I will.
I put 2 huge pillows in-between us so im technically not really beside him. Hehehe. Before i knew it i fell into a peaceful sleep. ZzZzzzz

NEXT DAY, JACKSONS POV

I woke up with Anna in my arms. I was kinda shocked but i didnt say anything. I just looked at her. I didnt really notice before but shes beautiful. Long black hair, dark skin tone and not to skinny or to big of a body. If anything shes my ideal type with her looks.. I moved a piece of hair from her face and she suddenly woke up.

J- good morning *i smiled
A- good mor- YA WHY AM I IN YOUR ARMS!?
J- YA, YOU ROLLED OVER TO ME!
A- omo sorry ! *blushes and runs to the bathroom

Haha shes cute. I got out of bed and changed. Anna walked out of the bathroom and i went in. When i was finished washing up i opened the door and to my surprised my room looked cleaner O.O

A- i hope you dont mind but it was kinda messy and i couldnt help but clean up.
J- its ok, i was gonna clean when i had time but i never did. Thank you.
A- umm jackson, i think is girls need proper clothes and other stuff of we're gonna live here. Can you take us to our apartment?
J- yeah sure, lets go now.

All of us got ready and headed to he girls apartment. When we arrived,their apartment door was already unlocked and when we walked in the whole apartment was a mess. Things were broken and these were also missing. What the hell happened here..
I looked down and found a note it said
"REVENGE, YOU KILL ONE OF MINE. AND NOW IM AFTER YOURS"

Wowowowowowow! Its getting intense eh!? Haha hope your enjoying it :) also if you want me to add something in the story, just leave a comment !

- ACE 😘❌⭕️