CHAPTER TEN ~

A FEW MONTHS LATER - JACKSONS POV

"You're really going to do this?" Mark asked me. I can tell he was surprised but also happy with what we're talking about.

"Yeah man, you're really going to do this? I mean im happy for you but your positive?" ask JB, he was also surpised.

Your probably wondering what we're talking about arent you?

" I'm 100% sure i want to do this. I love her and i want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to marry her, so are you guys going to help me or not? .." I asked in confusion. I wasnt sure if they were actually happy with my descion or not.

"YEAH OFCOURSE IM GOING TO HELP YOU. YOUR MY BESTFRIEND. IM SO HAPPY!" Mark yelled then man hugged me. Jb also agreed to help me. This is why i love my friends. I dont really have much friends either. I have 4 other good friends, but they arent around as much because they moved far. Their names are JR, Yugyeom, Bam Bam and Youngjae. They all moved far because of there personally issues. But i called them to come down today for the event, so they should be here.

After what felt like hours of talking to Mark and Jb, we came up with a plan of how i was going to ask Anna to marry me. We even came up with a check list of what to do first.

1. Ask her parents.

2. Tell her 2 best friends

3. Come up with a special event

First things first, i need to go to her parents. Her parents live in a small town outside of Toronto, so i decided to just drive with Mark and Jb so i dont get lost. I only met her parents twice and those two times were awkward but Anna told me that they liked and respected me.

When i got to her parents house I walked to the door and stood there. I froze. I looked at the car and Mark and Jb were pointing to the door. I turned around and Annas dad was there. It looks like he was about to take a smoke break.

"Oh, Jackson what are you doing here? Why didnt you ring the door bell?" He asked then shook my hand to greet me.

"Oh, hello Mr. Park. I drove here to ask you and Mrs.Park something important.." I said nervously. Mr.Park had a confused look on his face but smiled after.

"yeah, come on inside." He said then opened the door for both of us to walk in.

"Honey, Jackson is here. He has something important to ask us." Mr.Park called out to his wife.

Mrs.Park walked down the stairs and smiled when she saw me standing at the door.

"Jackson, its so lovely to see you again. Come lets to sit and talk." She suggest.

We sat oppisite from each other. I was facing the both of them and i was so nervous. I felt like i was about to go crazy.

"So what did you want to ask us Jackson?" Mr. Park asked.

" I came here to ask for the both of your permission if i can marry your daugther Anna, I really love her and i want to spend the rest of my life with her. So please, do you accept? I promise i will always protect her and she will always come first." I said.

I looked at them and they looked shocked. They didnt say anything but just looked at each other. Then they whispered to each other something that i couldnt hear. I just sat there staring at them so i took there answer as a no and decided to finally speak up.

"I guess thats a no.. Please Mr and Mrs.Park, i love her .." i said. I was hopeless, i didnt even realise i had a tear drop fall from my eyes.

"Jackson .. please call us mom and dad from now on. We accept you and we cant wait for you to marry our daughter. Welcome to the family, son." Mrs.Park said while tearing up and pulling me into a hug. I just hugged her back and we both were crying. I was so happy i couldnt beleive they accepted it. Mr.Park joined the hug and the 3 of us just held each other feeling so happy. "Thank you, i promise i will not let you down, i will take care of her until the day i die." I said.