CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ~

FIVE YEARS LATER - JACKSONS POV

Five years later and I'm still married to the love of my life. My son is now 6 years old and is starting kindergarden today. Both me and my wife are still at SM. Anna stopped being the make-up artist and hair dresser and decided to become a model at SM instead and we're both really successful from it.

Today we're both taking Nathan to hos first day of school.

"Appa, i dont wanna go to school!" Nathan said and pouted his lips.

"Nathan, you have to. If you dont appa and umma are going to be very upset." I said to him.

"Ok fine! But can i have some candy?" He asked

"I dont think so buddy. Umma will be mad if i give you some." I said to him.

"Umma can i have one candy pweeeeeeease!" Nathan asked Anna with a cute face.

"Omo my baby is so cute, ok fine. Just one, if i give you anymore then you will be even weirder than your daddy." She said and they both giggled.

We left the house and drove Nathan to school. We didnt want him to take the bus because Anna's really over protective.
When we arrived we said our goodbyes to our little boy and he waved at us and walked inside with his teacher.

"Omo babe why are you crying?" I asked Anna and pulled her into a hug.

"Because my baby is growing up way to fast😩" she said and hugged me. I just laughed at her because shes such a drama queen.

ANNAS POV

It was around noon now and i just wanted it to be 3:30 so i can go pick up Nathan. I miss my little man already. Yes i am an over protective mom, so what! Hehe.

I was sitting at work waiting for my next photo shoot when i got a call from Nathan's school.

T= Teacher , A= Anna

T- hello?! Is this Mrs.Wang im speaking to!?

A- yes, it is whats wrong?! Is Nathan ok?!

T- Something happened at our school! It was an assembly day and all of the kids and teachers were on the auditorium to welcome everyone on the first day and suddenly everything went black and no'one could see anything. It was about 2 mins til the lights came back on and When the lights turned back on atleast 20 kids were missing and Nathan was one of them.

A- omg...

I dropped my phone and ran straight to look for Jackson to tell him. I found Jackson and told him what happened and we told our manager to drive us to the school quickly because we didnt want to risk driving.

We got to Nathan school, the school was surround my police officers. They stopped us and i just yelled "MY SON IS MISSING MOVE OUT OF MY WAY NOWWWW!!". They moves out of my way and i went to the office.

"OMG HOW COULD YOU LOSE 20 CHILDREN IN LESS THAN 5 MINS!?" Another mother was there yelling at the teachers.

I couldn't take all this, i just wanted my son back. Where the hell is he !?

JACKSONS POV

I couldnt believe our son was missing. How could this happen. I looked at all the parents in the office and they were all crying and yelling at the teachers. I knew Anna wanted to join and yell at them but shes to much in shock right now. I was trying to keep her calm but she just broke down crying her eyes out.

I walked her out of the school to let her get fresh air. Just then i got a text message from an unfamiliar number.

"I have all those kids, if you want them. Give me 1 million for each kid.."

I panicked and went back to the office to realize that all the parents got the same text message from that number.

"Who the hell is this and why did they take our children!?" I yelled out loud.

"Who ever it is, theyre going to pay and rot in hell for this.." Another father said and all the parents agreed.

OMG HEY GUYS! ITS BEEN AWHILE LOL SORRY IVE BEEN BUSY 😔 DONT GIVE UP ON MY STORY THOUGH PLEASE! I STILL LOVE MY READERS VERY MUCH!

- ACE😘❌⭕️