CHAPTER FIFTEEN ~

JACKSONS POV

Today was the day, the babys coming! We were on the way to the hospital in the ambulance. I looked at Anna and she looked so freaked out. She was yelling on pain and she kept saying this is all my fault. Haha its both of our faults. We arrived at the hospital and it was time for the baby to come out.

About an hour later the baby was born and it was a handsome little boy. We decided to name him Nathan Wang. I couldn't believe that my son was finally born, i couldn't be more happy. I leaned to Anna and gave her a kiss on her cheek and whispered "Good job baby, you did great. Your going to be the best mom ever". She smiled and thanked me.

- 1 WEEK LATER -

Our friends Natalie and Mark came from Canada to visit us, well more like to see our son. They were going to stay for a while to help us out with everything.

"Omo he is so cute!" Natalie said while holding Nathan.

"Lemme hold him now please" Mark said.

"Ya, pabo if you drop him i'll kill you" Anna said to Mark and we all laughed.

Mark was holding Nathan and he started to cry. I looked at Mark and he handed the baby to me and i laughed.

"Omo, he doesnt like me. Take him back" Mark said and i took the baby.

"Dont worry, i know uncle mark is ugly but daddys got you now. Dont cry." I said to Nathan and he stopped crying.

"Ya, im not ugly. Babies just dont like me" Mark said

"Don't worry, i like you " Natalie said and kissed marks cheek and Anna made a barf sound and laughed.

-NEXT DAY- Annas pov

Today i brought Nathan to work with me. Jackson also got a job at SM as a famous model. He told me i should audition to but i told him i dont have time for that.

We arrived at SM and i saw EXO. They all rushed to me and greeted me and Jackson.

"Hi guys! Omo is this the lil guy?!" Chanyeol said.

"Ye, this is Nathan. You guys wanna see/hold him?" I asked and walked to quiet room.

"Can i hold him first?" Suho asked.

"Yea ofc rouse you can" i said.

"Omo, he is so cute and small. You and Jackson made such a cute baby." Suho said. I blushed and thanked him.

"I have to go do a shoot right now i'll be done in maybe 2 hours." Jackson said to me.

"Did you forget? Im the one doing hair and make-up at your shoot today pabo" i said and he laughed

"Oh yea i forgot." Jackson said

We said goodbye to EXO, i told them id see them later. I followed Jackson to his dressing room where he had to get ready. I put Nathan to sleep so i can get to work. I liked working at SM because they didn't mind me bringing my son around with me. Plus there was always someone keeping an eye on him.

I left Jacksons room for about 10 mins and when i came back i opened the door and i saw something i wished i never saw.. I saw Tiffany from SNSD kissing my husband Jackson.. I walked up to Tiffany and i punched her across her slutty face and she yelled out in pain while holding her cheek and hid behind Jackson.

"Anna, its not what it looks like!" Jackson said.

"what the fuck was going on here?!" I yelled so loud that Nathan woke up and cried. Jackson went to go pick him up and i stopped him and slapped his face.