CHAPTER TWELVE ~

FEW WEEKS LATER - JACKSONS POV

Today was my wife's birthday. She was finally turning the same as me, which is 20. I woke up before her like always and i went downstairs. I didnt bother waking her up because shes been feeling sick for the past few weeks. We think its the stomach flu, i feel so bad for her because she sick on the day of her birthday/party. We were all going to surprise her with a party but somehow she found out. Shes like a ninja, shes so sneaky. I got dressed and walked downstairs to greet the others.

"Morning you ugly losers." I said to them.

"Morning fatass monkey" Natalie said to me and everyone laughed.

I threw a pillow at her face and she pretened to cry and hide behind Mark. Shes such a baby and Mark always Baby's her -__-"

"Yo man do you wanna die? Leave me girl alone" Mark said and punched my arm and i just laughed and hit him back.

"So guys, todays Anna's birthday lets get the house ready for the partaaaaay!" Jenna yelled out.

"Shhhhh, shes still sleeping you loud mouth" I said to her.

"Oppps sorry" Jenna said .

It was around 2pm and Anna was still sleeping so i decided to go wake her up. I walked to the room and she wasnt in bed anymore. But i heard her throwing up in the bathroom. Oh man, not agian. I walked to her and bent down to help her. I felt so bad for her, i wish i was sick instead of her. I wanted to take her to the doctors the first day she got sick but she said no because she hates them.

"ugggggh, i hate being sick babe!" She yelled out in pain.

"Lets just go to the doctors, please they'll know why your feeling the way you do." I suggested for like the 100th time.

"Ok, fine lets go" She said and i helped her up.

We got ready and walked downstairs to tell the others where we were going. I drove because she wasnt in the mood to drive. I looked at her and i can tell that shes hurting inside but she doesnt want to let it out. I know she wants to cry because she hates being sick but she wont cry. I feel really bad, as a husband i dont want my wife to feel this way.

We arrived at the doctors and lucky for us the wait wasnt that long. It was only about 10 mins until it was our turn to see Dr.Lee.

"Mrs.Wang, Dr.Lee is ready to see you. Please go into this room" The lady said and pointed to the room. I followed behind Anna and she lady stopped me.

"Sir, either your her family or husband you cant go in" She said.

"Im her husband, now please move so i can figure out whats wrong with my WIFE." I said back to her. She just gave me a dirty look and let me in the room.

The lady only did that because she probably knows our age and thinks were to young to be married but i dont care what she thinks. Heck i dont care what anyone thinks. I love my wife and she loves me, so why should i care what others thinks?

Dr.Lee walked into the room and shook both of our hands and asked why we were here today.
"Well, i havent been feeling good for that past few weeks. Ive been throwing up, feeling light headed and i also sleep alot. I think its just the stomach flu so can you just give me some meds?" Anna said to Dr.Lee.

"Well, let me check you first before i give you any meds." Dr.Lee said.
Dr.Lee checked Anna and he wrote down notes.

"Well, you dont have the stomach flu. Is there any way that you could be pregnant?" Dr.Lee said to the both of us.

I was shocked by his words and i looked at Anna and her face was frozen O.O.

"I dont think she is Dr.." I spoke

"The only way to find out is to take a test, because i checked her and she doesnt have the stomach flu. The only thing it could be is her being pregnant." Dr.Lee said.

I looked at Anna and she was still frozen.. I dont think she even blinked once yet. I touched her back to try to comfort her and she just looked at me with worried eyes.

"Babe.. just take it so we could know..." I said and she nodded.

"Ok, so just go pee in this cup and i'll let you when you come out. It wont take longer than 10 mins." Dr.Lee said and passed the cup to Anna.

We left the doctors. The both of us didnt even say one word to each other. We drove home in silence, both still in shock about what happened at the doctors.

We arrived home and i parked in the driveway. Anna was about to open the door but i stopped her. I couldnt take the silence so i spoke up and sat talking in the car.

"Umm.. do you wanna talk about it?" I said to her.

"Im scared..how could this happen. We were careful, you said we to trust you." She spoke back to me with tears in her eyes.

"Babe, it happens to everyone. Lets just take this as a blessing. This is our chance to have a family together.." I said.

"I cant believe im having a baby ... " She said.

"We can get through this, together. I love you and i will love our baby. I will take care the both of you until the day i die, i promise, you dont have to worry. Dont be sad about this, be happy.." i said to comfort her.

"Jackson, i'm happy. Im just scared of what everyones going to think. Everything went by so fast this year for us. I love you and im going to love our baby. But dont you think this is to much for everyone to take?" She said .

"I dont care what people think, i love you and thats all that count." I said to her and grabbed her hand and she smiled at me. Having her holding my hand and smiling at me is a blessing and now we're going to have a family together is just a bonus.

"Well.. how should we tell everyone?" She said while smiling. When she smiles i know that shes ok.

"Let's tell them tonight, at your birthday party." I suggested.

"Ok, we should do that." She said and kissed me and we walked out the car together holding hands.

OMO DO YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER OR WHAT!? BECAUSE I DO HEHEHEHEHEH OMO I LOVE JACKSANNA ❤️ THANKS AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY, love you all!!

-ACEE😘❌⭕️