CHAPTER TWENTYONE ~

2 YEARS LATER - JACKSONS POV

Its been 2 years since Nathan got kidnapped by Brian. Those memories still haunt me in my dreams. It was one bad night mare for me and Nathan.

Nathan would still wake up in the middle of the night crying and looking for his mom. What happened to him shouldn't have happen to a 5 year old. It shouldn't happen to anyone. He's now 7 years old and sometimes i sleep at night with him to comfort him from his bad dreams.

Sometimes i would wake up at night just to check up on him to make sure nothing bad happens. We both try to forget about what happened 2 years ago but its hard. Luckily we have family and friends to support and comfort us.

"Dad! Lets go to the park with aunty Natalie and uncle Mark!" Nathan said and jumped on me.

"Ok lets go, but you need to stop jumping on me, daddy's getting old" I joked and he laughed.

"Daddy, i wish mommy was here.." Nathan said and frowned.

"Yeah, me to buddy" I said and hugged him. "Come on lets go see aunty and uncle".

We arrived at the park and Nathan ran to his aunt Natalie to hug her.

"Hey little punk, i missed you!" Natalie said and hugged then pinched his cheeks.

"Ahhh dad, shes doing it agian! Help me" Nathan yelled for my help.

"Do it back to her haha" i said and he followed my instructions.

"Lets go play at the park now." Nathan said to Natalie and they ran to the play ground.

"Whats on your mind? You look out of it today." I said to Mark.

"I have a surprise, but you cant tell anyone" Mark said.

"What is it?" I said to him.

"Im going to ask Natalie to marry me" He said and pulled out a ring.

"Finally! Congrats bro, she'll love it" i said and man-hugged him.

"Thanks, i plan on asking tonight." Mark said.

"Yeah, shes going to go crazy" I said.

Im so happy for them. I really hope they'll live happily and start a family.

"Hey look over there, that girl is checking you out" Mark said and pointed to a girl dressed in a summer dress and TOMS.

"You think i should talk to her?" I said to him and laughed.

"Hell ya, go do your thaaaang my brotha" Mark said and pushed me towards the girl.

I walked up to the girl and her back was faced to me. I tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around and smiled.

"Hey beautiful." I said to her.

"Hey yourself." She said and smiled.

"You're really beautiful" I said and snaked my arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"Jackson, stop. People are looking at us." She said and giggled.

"What took you so long to get here baby? You don't even work that far" I said to her and kept kissing and hugging her.

"Why? Did my hubby miss me that much?" She said.

"Yes, i missed my beautiful wife. Our son does to." I said.

"Aw, i love you Jackson"She said to me and kissed me.

"I love you to Anna, i always have and always will.." I said to my wife.