Chapter Six

"Just kiss me, please." She whimpered.

He crashed his lips onto hers and she just tried to pull him closer. She slipped her tongue past his lips, deepening the kiss. He pulled away, but only to ask her something.

"Be mine?" He moaned softly.

"Of course." He gave her a soft kiss on the nose and she blushed.

"I should probably call Sophia.." He said to himself.

"Yeah, no kidding."

"I'll do it later."

"No, you can do it now, before anything else happens."

"I'll just text her."

To:Sophia<3

'We're done. Goodbye. I cheated on you anyways.'

Sent.

He looked up at Emonalee with such delight, but she could only stare back, with complete and utter fright.

His eyes, normally a sparkly emerald green, were suddenly so dark, they were almost black. Emonalee knew something was wrong. The Louis that she knew and loved, was not the one standing in front of her.

"Emonalee, stand back." He said through his teeth. She just stared at him.

"Emonalee, listen to me, stand back. Now!" She ran to the door and stood in the corner.

He, on the other hand, was going mad, wild, he flipped the glass coffee table in the middle of the room. He punched holes in the drywall. He smashed a vase into the Apple T.V on the wall.

Emonalee was scared, she'd never been afraid of him, but today, she was. She wanted to go help him, but he was still raging.

He could feel the adrenaline coursing through his body, he could hear the blood rushing through his veins. He was seeing red. His heart pounded in his head, and his hands were completely numb, his knuckles were busted and bloody.

As his rage was going on, Emonalee was standing in the corner, crying and screaming for him to stop, but he just wouldn't stop.

He stepped towards her, and she tried to back away from him. The voices screamed loudly

Hurt him, or he's going to hurt you.

The voices became protective over her. They made her move forward and shove him to the wall. They gained control of her and they pushed her to run to the other side of the room, careful not to get glass in her skin.

"Emonalee, baby, come here." She stood against the wall, shaking her head.

"Baby, come here, it's okay. I won't hurt you baby. I swear." She stayed put. The shook her head, her breathing was fast and rigged. She felt like she was going to be sick.

"S-Stay a-away from me, y-you monster!" She screamed loudly. He was certainly taken back by his words and he wasn't quite sure how to respond.

"Baby, please, don't be afraid of me." He said softly.

"I-I don't want you! I want to go home." She said,

"Baby, look at me, everything is going to be fine. I won't hurt you I swear to God, now, come here, please babe." She stared at the ground, his voice was firm yet gentle.

"I-I'm scared."

"I won't hurt you." He stepped closer. Her voices told her to move, but she fought against them. She stayed put. He walked to her and kissed her forehead softly. She stared at her multi-colored socks. He put his finger under her chin, forcing her to look up at him.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

"Don't add the 'too' it makes it sound like you're just agreeing with me."

"Okay, then, I love you." He kissed her lips gently and thought hard about what just happened.

'I will never scare her like that again' He promised himself.