Chapter Eight

Louis spent the whole week in his room. Sleeping, crying, slicing his wrists. Every-time someone would try to talk to him, he would tell them he was sick. Which in all honesty, he was. He was laying on his bed, thinking about how hungry he was. But, every-time he tried to eat, he couldn't keep anything down. Emonalee had almost the same issue. But the only thing she loved about her situation, is that her voices shut up. She heard her phone vibrate. She decided to ignore it. Whoever it was, wasn't important at the time.

"Fuck. I need him..." She whispered, but then quickly fought it.

"No, No I don't, he's nothing but an ignorant douche."

She heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" It was her mother.

"Hey lovely, someone stopped by to see you, should I send him in?"

Him? Oh God, it can't be, it better not be..

"Umm, I-I don't know who would be wanting to see me."

"Oh I think he lives across the river!"

Damn it.

"Sure, send him in, how bad could it be." She went out to the hallway and called the mystery person, telling 'him' to come in. To her surprise, it was Randy.

"Hey love." He said, giving her a sweet smile.

"Hi Randy. What made you stop by?"

"A couple things actually, I wanted to ask you something and I was in the neighborhood with nothing to do."

"I'm listening."

"So, Louis?" He grinned as he said it. Emonalee knew exactly what he was talking about.

"No. Well, not anymore.."

"Hmm, so that means, you're single?"

"Yup." Randy sat on her bed and got dangerously close.

"Take me back."

"No." She said boldly.

"Babe, come on. I can love you more than him."

"No, Randy. I don't want you."

"Don't do this to me babe."

"No, I'm not your babe. Don't call me babe." She looked around the room for something she could throw at his head. When she spotted a cup, she picked it up but chucked it at the wall next to him.

"If I wanted you I wouldn't have even considered him!" She screamed.

"But you left him!"

"Yeah, and now, I'm going to go get my boyfriend back." She walked out of the room, slamming the door shut, leaving Randy alone and broken.