Chapter 15

"F-Fuck!" Emonalee moaned. Louis' face was buried between her legs, using his tongue to penetrate her wet cavern. She, in her mind, was thanking the heavens that she remembered to shave. She felt the burning sensation in the pit of her stomach and she grabbed hold of his hair, tugging roughly.

" L-Lou, I'm close.." She moaned and pulled his hair a bit harder. He let out a throaty chuckle that made her walls clench around the moisture of his tongue.

"Come on baby." He said against her. Teasing her, by grazing his teeth along the center of her core.

"Fuck, right there!" She moaned again. As she came on his sweet mouth, she arched her back and he forced her hips down while he licked her clean. She breathed out his name a few more times as she caught her breath.

"Good girl." He said as he sat forward and wiped his mouth. He got up and started walking to the door.

"What are you doing?" She sat up and crawled to the end of the bed.

"I'm leaving. You need to sleep." He pulled his boots on.

"But I haven't thanked you yet.." She said seductively. He sat on the edge of her bed and smirked at her.

"What are you going to do for daddy, baby?" She kneeled on the floor in front of her boyfriend and she was quick to unbuckle his belt and pull it off. She unbuttoned his jet black jeans and pulled them down to his ankles. She sat up straight and creeped her hand up his thigh.

"What do you want me to do for you, daddy?" She said while glancing up at him.

"I want your pretty lips wrapped around me, baby." She pulled his boxers down and his throbbing member slapped against his abdomen, her mouth fell agape at how big he was.

She gathered her thoughts and wrapped her hands around his length.

"Just do it, don't tease me." He growled. She smirked and lapped her tongue against his shaft and she took as much of him in her mouth as she could.

"Fuck, baby.." He moaned, his hands gripping the duvet on her bed. She proceeded while bobbing her head up and down. He moaned as he rolled his head back.

"I'm not going to last much longer baby." He tangled his fingers in her hair as he moaned out her name. She was ignoring his words as she grazed her teeth along, nibbling and teasing him, he raised his hips and she pushed them back down.

"Yes baby, yes!" He moaned loudly as he shot his sweet liquid in hot spurts down her throat. She swallowed everything he left for her and stood up.

"Now you can leave." She said innocently.

"I think I'll bring my whip next time.." He smirked.

Holy mother of god... Forgive me father, for I have sinned....