Chapter 16

Lou's P.O.V~~~

(I am trying point of view but don't get your hopes up bc it might not stay)

"Come on baby, you can't stay innocent forever!" I pleaded, she was resisting and I didn't like it.

"You're not going to force me." She resisted again. This time, I got mad. She wasn't going to resist me again, and I was going to see to it that she didn't.

"No, you're right.. I won't force you. I'm going to love you. Praise you. Make you feel like you're on top of my world. I'll push you against the wall and make you melt. I'll tell you that you're the only one. I'll make you realize that you will do as I say when I say it and if you don't? Punishment. You like your scar free back? Well it won't be when I'm done with it. So you either do as I say, or I'll leave marks in places that I know you won't show anyone." I said sternly. I hated how my voices could make me do this stuff so easily. They could make me say stuff like this to my mother.

"You won't touch me." I grabbed her and shoved her to the wall, hard. I raised my hand up, ready to put an end to her resisting.

"What do you think you're doing?" A voice in the back of my head screamed. The voice I never listened to. I called her Alice, because she was always quiet in the corner and I always wanted to name my first daughter, Alice. I spoke back to her in my mind.

"She's resisting." She couldn't take no for an answer. I added silently.

"You touch her and we will make you pay for this."

"You're a voice in my head. What are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever you do to her times a hundred." I never listened to Alice, she was the good one of the bunch. As soon as my hand came in contact with my girlfriends right cheek, my life seemed to flash before my eyes and I wanted out. Out of my own head.

"We warned you. Now it's time for you to pay." Alice's voice became low and demonic.

"Bring it on." I said without thinking.

Just then, my eyes shot open and I looked around.

"Hey," Emonalee said softly, sitting in the chair next to the hospital bed, "you're awake.." I looked around again and then looked back at her.

"How long was I.... Not awake?" I questioned.

"You don't remember? You went into a coma about a year ago.."