Chapter 11

Emonalee walked into Louis' playroom slowly.

"I think I've read about this before..." She said as she glanced back at him.

"I'm sure you have." He smirked again. God, him and his devilish smirks.. Before she knew what was happening, she was pushed roughly against the door as it slammed shut. Louis was forcefully kissing her and teasing her with his lips.

"Hey...." She moaned when he got to her neck, "L-Lou s-stop.." She stuttered. This was going to lead to something bad.

"You know the rules.. I get to do something to you. And what did you call me?" She cringed, regretting saying his name instead of Daddy..

"I-It just slipped out.. It won't happen again, I swear.." He shook his head.

"Get on the table. You're getting punished." She cocked her head to the side.

"I said, get on the table." He growled. She looked behind her at a big metal table. It was so tall, how in the hell was she supposed to get up there? After seconds of staring at the table, she noticed a stool on the bottom. She walked over to the table and sat on it, dangling her feet off the edge.

"Lay down.." He purred. She did as he said. She could hear him walking to the other side of the room, but she didn't dare look over.

"This might hurt a bit.." He said and he tied her wrists to the small metal posts on the tables corners.

"Wait what?" She questioned, and soon after she asked, a leather whip was cracked against her stomach. She cried out in pain and clenched her legs shut tighter.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" He asked, twirling the whip in his hand.

"I'm sorry..." He cracked the whip against her stomach again and this time, it was harder. She cried out again.

"For what?" He asked her, raising the whip as if he was going to hit her again.

"For not calling you Sir." He touched the whip to her stomach, but this time, not hitting her, this time he ran it up her shirt, stopping when he reached her belly button.

"You didn't tell me about this." He said, motioning to the blue belly button ring she was wearing.

"You never asked.." She said slowly.

"I like it, it's sexy." He passed it with the whip and got closer to her chest.

"So, now that I've given you the punishment you deserved, What should I do to you know?" She shrugged as he pulled the whip close to him and tossed it across the room.

"Oh, I know." He pulled two bandanas out of his back pocket and tugged on the hem of her leggings.

"These need to come of."

"L-Sir, you said we weren't going to-"

"We're not. That doesn't mean I can't have you strip." He pulled her pants down.

"Cute." He said, placing his fingers on the waistband if her purple panties. He slowly pulled them down her legs and when they were off, her first reflex was to clench her legs closed, and hide her body from him.

"No, no. Don't cover up, not for me." She was so embarrassed mostly because she had forgotten to shave and she hadn't done it in a while.

"What are you hiding, baby?" He purred. He forced her legs open and chuckled.

"This, is something new.." He tugged at her pubic hair and she closed her eyes, waiting for him to make his way around it.. He tied her ankles to the table legs as her feet were still over the edge, it felt really uncomfortable. She gasped as something cold pressed against her area.

"Jesus, what the hell.." She said quietly so he couldn't hear. She picked her head up and looked, he had something in his hand but she didn't know what it was, it looked like a whip, but it had three tail like things with metal attached to the ends.

"This, my darling, is called a flog." He explained to her. She stared at it before he cracked it against her area, hard. She cried out loud and a few tears slipped out of her eyes.

"You have no idea what I'm going to put you through.." He glanced up at her.

Heyyyyy, okay, so as you can tell, there is some minor smut in this chapter which is obviously no big deal.. But the next chapter is going to be like BABAM smut... Soooo what do you people think as a ship name for these two lovebirds? Idk, you guys pick. Anywhore, that's chapter 11.. You are welcome...