Chapter 12

Emonalee opened her eyes fast and sat up. She scanned the room fast and noticed how heavy she was breathing.

"What the hell." She whispered to herself. She got out of bed and walked to her full length mirror that was leaning against her wall. Her head was swimming with thoughts of what the hell just happened to her.

We're baaaack. The voices sang to her. She glanced at the time. 3:45 am. She grabbed her phone and called the oh so familiar number. When the groggy voice spoke through the phone, she was frantic to say what they were telling her to do.

No. They screamed over and over again, they screamed so loud that all she could say was,

"No! No! No!" The voice on the other end of the phone was frantic with her.

"Where are you Emonalee? I'll be on my way." She shook her head violently. Begging him not to come.

"Y-You can't come here, it's not safe." She stuttered into the phone.

"Don't worry about my safety, I'm worried about yours. Where. Are. You." He demanded. A rustling noise was heard and she could tell he was moving around.

"Randy, I'm telling you. It is not safe here. Just stay where you are and do not come over here."

This is a rlly short chapter. Kill me plz i h8 lyfe lol