Chapter 13

Louis opened his eyes fast and sat up in his bed. He was drenched in a cold sweat and he was breathing heavy. He has never had such a horrific nightmare before and he didn't even understand why.

"What the hell." He whispered to himself wondering what had just happened to him. He got out of bed and walked into his bathroom, flicking on the light and squinting from how bright it was. He looked at his shirtless torso and noticed scratches everywhere. He traced a finger over them and cocked his head to the side.

"Oh my God." He said to his reflection. He ran back into his bedroom and grabbed his phone. Searching for that number he knew anywhere. When he finally found it, he pressed the phone to his ear and begged for her to pick up.

"Lou?" The voice asked.

"Y-Yes.. I-I just-" He was interrupted by the voices screaming,

'Hang up the phone, she's not going to help you. You better not tell her anything. Or we'll hurt her.'

Louis disobeyed them and he stayed on the phone, frantically trying to find the words he'd been trying to say for so damn long. He dropped to his knees as he felt a sharp, stabbing pain on his stomach, looking at the red scratch marks, he was actually scared...

"I'm coming over there." The female voice spoke.

"No. Sophia, stay where you are and do not come over here."

A/N I thought, since my last chapter was so short, you'd enjoy a double update. You are welcome xx