Dean Winchester

You too met when he was busy with a hunt that killed you father. Dean saves you from the thing.

......................................
Y/N= YOUR NAME
Y/L/N= YOUR LAST NAME

Third person view.
" so where are we" Sam asked." Washington a girl lost her father to something police think it was just a animal attack but she thinks differently" Dean said." So i take it that we are going to talk to her" Sam asked." Well i am gonna speak to her and you keep a watch" Dean said. Sam looked at Dean.
They arrived at your house where you lived with your father.

Your pov

( Agent Smith= Dean,,,, Agent Hanson= Sam)
There was a knock on the door I went up and opened the door. I saw two people standing." Hello" I said." Hi I am detective Smith and this is detective Hanson" a police officer said." Let me see some id" I said. the man pulled out his badge and showed it you opened the door." Well come in then I presume you here to ask questions about my father" I said." Yes we are miss..." Agent Hanson said." Y/N Y/L/N"  I said." So what happened" Agent Smith asked." I really dont understand why i have to tell it again the cops that came thought i was nuts" I said." Well those where beginners" Agent Smith said." Well last night I heard a sound i went to look and saw my father on the ground and this black figure standing next to him  my dad had cuts all over his body the figure looked at me before disappearing'' I said tears forming in my eyes."we are sorry for what happened to your father"Agent Hanson  said." Here's our number if you know something more or if you see that thing again" Agent Smith said. I took the card.'' thanks'' I said. '' here is also mine in case you find anything about what happened to him'' I said. Agent Smith took it and they left

Third person view.

'' so now what are we gonna do'' Sam asked.'' well no we are going to do the favorite part of our job doing research'' Dean said.'' for what Dean we don't even know what the connection is'' Sam said.'' well to me it looked like a vengeful spirit maybe there is a connection between the father and that spirit'' Dean said.'' her last name was Y/L/N right'' Sam said. getting behind a computer. Dean nodded. Sam started looking for things.'' here a woman named Jennifer Andrews was found dead after she had been in a car accident with a drunken driver the suspect was a man named Billy Y/L/N he got in jail for 2 years than got released'' Sam said reading the article.'' serious 2 years for killing someone while your drunk now I see why that Jennifer did it'' Dean said.'' but what has Y/N to do with all of this she said that Jennifer looked at her before disappearing'' Sam said.'' let's go and give her a call'' Dean said

he grabbed his Phone and called you Dean closed his Phone.'' something's not right the Phone got picked up but I heard nothing except a rustling'' Dean said.'' let's check it for EVP'' Sam said. they ran it for EVP.'' okay let's listen what we got'' Dean said.'' she will die just like her father she will die'' A female voice said.'' well that's lovely'' Dean said.'' we have to go'' Sam said.'' but where the hell are we gonna look'' Dean said.'' well maybe at the place it all happened the body of Jennifer was never found'' Sam said.'' good thinking Sammy'' Dean said they got into the impala.

your pov.

as I was at home getting through my work I heard my door opening.  I got up and went to look I saw the black figure that I saw standing over my father.'' who are you'' I asked my voice trembling with fear.'' she wil die'' it sounded like a female voice.it had caught me off guard and I was knocked out when I woke up i saw that was on a road in the middle of nowhere. my head hurt. I touched the front of my head I pulled my hand back and saw that blood was on my hand.'' you father killed me here'' the female spoke.'' it was an accident'' I said.'' you killed your own boyfriend here'' the female said.'' it wasn't my fault he had been drinking I tried to stop him and than the car flipped and he died'' I said.'' so it is your fault you and father both should die'' the female said. she walked over to me I started running she appeard in front of me.'' no leave me alone please'' I screamed. she raised her hand over to me and send me flying against a tree I cried in pain.'' hey bitch over here'' I heard a voice say it was agent Smith which now I started to think weren't who they said they where. agent Hanson walked over to me.'' you are not cops are you'' I asked.'' no my name is Sam and that's Dean we are trying to help you okay'' Agent Hanson said.'' look out'' I said Sam moved out of the way fast enough. he helped me up and we walked into the forest.'' what are we doing here'' I asked.'' well that spirit has a name Jennifer and her body was never found we are hoping to find it so we can burn it'' Dean said. we got to an open space.'' she deserves to die just like her father she is a murderer'' the female spoke.'' don't you dare touch her'' Dean said.'' DEAN OVER HERE'' Sam yelled. I walked over to Sam with Dean to my side. I hand grabbed my arm and pushed my into a tree and raised my up by my throat. I saw Sam burning the body as my vision slowly turned blurry. the grip loosened and I fell to the ground.'' I got you'' I heard Dean say  as he sat next to me and took me in his arms I saw the girl obliviate.'' is it over'' I asked softly.'' yes it is'' Dean said.'' thank you for saving me'' I said.'' comes with the job'' Dean said.'' how did you know I was in trouble any way'' I said.'' well when you didn't awnser the Phone I just got this pit in my stomach that something was wrong so yeah'' Dean said.'' you cared about me'' I asked.'' I guess so'' Dean said.I gave him a kiss on his cheek he smiled.

..................................................................................

well the rest you can make up yourself your own little ending I shall say.