argument( Sam Winchester)

you get into a argument and you try to slap him but he grabs your hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you and Sam got back from a hunt Dean stayed home cause he wanted to drink and probably pick up a random girl at some bar.

'' you know Y/n what you did back there was really dangerous'' Sam said.

 '' Sam it was either that or letting you die when I knew i could've done something'' I said. Sam huffed.

'' okay so you rather would be dead than alive right now'' I said.

'' you risked your life when I didnt asked to even be saved'' Sam said My eyes widen.

'' Stop the car right now'' I said. Sam stepped on the breaks. I got out and Sam followed right away.

'' y/n get in the car'' Sam said sighing.

'' No Sam I wont I can't believe you wanted me to just let you die instead of trying to save you'' I said.

'' I don't think I am worth saving'' Sam said.

'' don't even fucking dare to say that ever again'' I snapped at him.

'' come on let's just go home'' Sam said I walked passed him and sat in the back seat instead of next to him.

Sam pulled up in front of the bunker. I quickly got out and walked inside.

'' y/n wait...'' Sam called after me I was already making my way towards my room I locked the door. there was knock on the door.

'' y/n please let's talk about it okay baby'' Sam said. I stayed quiet.

'' Y/n know i can lock pick right so locking the door wont help'' Sam said.

'' Sam just leave it go to bed'' I said.

'' we are talking tomorrow though'' Sam said.  I heard the footsteps dissapear and and bedroom door close. I unlocked my door and went to the living room I grabbed a glass and poured some bourbon into it.

'' you and Sam having problems'' Dean asked as he appeard in the living room.

'' No why would you think that'' I said taking a sip of bourbon.

'' because it is almost 3 am and you are here drinking MY bourbon'' Dean said.

'' sorry... Sam and I had a small fight'' I said.

'' what happened sweetheart'' Dean asked as we both sat down on the couch.

'' well we where on the case and Sam got attacked by the Demons he got taken down and saved him from getting killed and ever since then he is pissed because I saved him he thought that I should've let him die'' I said.

'' well I am glad you didn't but are you two going to work it out'' Dean said.

'' of course what you think I am just going to give up on him'' I said.

'' i don't know the two of you have both been through alot if not alone than together'' Dean said.

'' so I should be dating a person who is less fucked up'' I said.

'' maybe someone like me'' Dean said.

'' Oh fuck you Winchester'' I said.

'' ha you wish'' Dean said.

'' you know hearing Sam say that saying I should've let him die instead of endangering myself broke my heart'' I said.

'' look ever since you went to hell 4 years ago he has this guilt in him so that's why he thinks you shouldn't save him cause he can't deal with the pain of losing you again'' Dean said.