mistake( Dean Winchester)

You had cheated on Dean with Sam and Dean found out about.
..............................................................

It was just a one time thing Sam and I both had gotten drunk and it just happened. I was so affraid for Dean to find out about it I never wanted to hurt him it never was ment to happen in the first place. Many times I had cried over this fact the one time thing just happened a month ago and Sam and I where thinking about telling Dean or to keep it secret.

" Sam we have to tell Dean" I said.

" I know that we have to but what if we didn't tell him this guilt feeling will leave eventually" Sam said.

Mean while Dean was at a bar. And Gabe was jealous of your relationship with Dean he always tried anything to mess it up. Gabe had brought him to the bunker where you and Sam where having Drunk sex. Dean was shocked hurt and angry. Gabe appeard in sight.

" what are you doing yoi sick bastard why are you always try to mess between our relationship" Dean said getting angry.

" Dean this I did not create this actually happened when you where on a case if you dont believe me ask Cas and I am saying this because they aren't Dean they want to keep this a secret" Gabe said. At the mention of Cas his name Cas appeard.

" Gabriel what is this" Cas said.

"Cas is it true what Gabe said did y/n cheat on me with Sam" Dean said.

" Dean I am sorry to tell you it but yes it is true they both where drunk" Cas said.

"At least it wasn't intended" Dean said trying to be hopeful but it didn't work.

Dean was back in the bar he had enough and went back to the bunker.

---------------- back at the bunker------------
I was making Pie for Dean. over this past month i was still trying to find out how it happened that me and Sam had sex eventhough we where drunk.
I heard the front door open.

"Hey baby" I said walking over to him. He ignored me.

"Whats wrong" I asked. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Like you dont know" Dean said. I shook my head not getting the clue where he was going to.

" how could you.... you cheated on me with Sam my own brother" Dean said raising his voice. The tears just started streaming down my face as soon as i realized what he just said.

" i am sorry Dean.... Sam and I where bith drunk I still dont know how it happened" I said sobbing. Sam came running in. Dean walked over to him and punched him

"You slept with my Girlfriend Sam how could you" Dean said. Sam was holding his Jaw.

" Dean please " Sam said.

" NO YOU SHUT UP!!" Dean yelled

" Dean please I love you we can work this out right" I said.

" I dont know" Dean said. I couldn't take anymore heart break I ran out of the kitchen and to my room and locked it. I went to my drawer and grabbed out my knife. I couldn't live with the fact that I had broken Dean his heart. I pointed the tip right at my stomach and pushed it in I screamed in pain and quickly everything became black.

Third person pov.
Dean saw y/n run out of the kitchen and to her bedroom.

"Sammy why would you do this to me?" Dean said.

" I would never do that we both where drunk and it just happened we both have no clue how it happened" Sam said. A scream was heard. Dean and Sam exchanged glances before they both grabbed a gun and ran towards your bedroom.

"Y/n are you okay sweetheart open the door" Dean said. No response.

Dean backed off and kicked the door in both the brothers had their guns at ready. As soon as they saw you on the ground with a knife in your stomach Dean began to pray to Cas while Sam prayed to Gabe.

" whay did you idiots do" Gabe said.

" we did nothing something  happened to her we think she got attacked" Sam said.

Gabr walked over to you and pressed a hand on your stomach and the wound started to heal Dean picked you up and placed you on his lap and hold you in his arms. Sam left with Gabe while Dean was holding you and crying into your hair.

Your pov.
I opened my eyed expecting to be in hell or something but instead i woke up in my own bedroom at the bunker in someone his arms i lifted my head and saw that it was Dean who was holding me.

" y/n you are awake" Dean said relieved.

" Dean what happend am I dead" I said.

" you got stabbed whay happened Princess" Dean asked.

" I stabbed myself cause i didnt want to live without you and knowing i broke your heart " I said tears already falling down onto my cheeks.

"Baby i am never going to leave you i love to much and we can work it out alright but please promiss me you wont do anything stupid like this again alright i dont want to lose you" Dean said.

" you are stuck with me alright so if we gonna die we die together no one is going alone in this okay baby girl" Dean added.

" I love you Dean so much" I said.

" I love you too baby girl now lets get some sleep cause i am tired and i want to cuddle" Dean said.

" never knew i would hear you say that the big bad Dean Winchester wants to cuddle the big bad boy" I said.

" i also never thought i would be saying it but cuddling with you makes everthing better" Dean said. I chuckled I laid next to Dean under the covers and Dean right away pulled me close to him.

" I am so lucky to have you" Dean said.

" I am also lucky to have Dean" I said. Pressing a kiss on his lips before laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes to fall asleep